Big Bikeless Weekend

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the day I've been both looking forward to and dreading has arrived.

My bike goes in for fixing (crash damage), 40,000km service (biggun) and My new Chain and sprockets + speedo healer.

Been looking forward to getting the work done, but dreading the cost and having no bike.

New battery for the car will be required too so I can go for a fish. I'll have to get some pics of me driving My car just for Mr. Wooluf...lol.:thumbup::D:Flip:

Going to take some getting used to, this whole four wheel thing....I'm sure I'll pick it up again quickly enough:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Just think of how cherry she'll be after the repairs Mike. It'll be like getting a new ride all over again.

Cheers and enjoy the fishing!

yea its just like riding a bike.

Yeah, I'll try that...lol...ATGATT and try to get some decent lean angle through the corners:eek:.

Just think of how cherry she'll be after the repairs Mike. It'll be like getting a new ride all over again.

Cheers and enjoy the fishing!

Even the worst days fishing is better than the best day at work...lol.:thumbup:

May not see my bike until Tuesday now:(. I had someone come round and hide all the sharp knives and take my shoelaces away.:spank::spank::spank:

Oh, and I've got the loan bike again:rockon::rockon::rockon:...lol

Cheers
Mike

Going to take some getting used to, this whole four wheel thing....I'm sure I'll pick it up again quickly enough:thumbup:.

I know how you feel mate.I,m lucky to drive my car once a month .
BTW I,m hanging out to get a speedohealer too so I can put my 15 tooth on that I,ve had since before xmas,lol

I know how you feel mate.I,m lucky to drive my car once a month .
BTW I,m hanging out to get a speedohealer too so I can put my 15 tooth on that I,ve had since before xmas,lol

LOL....yeah, I'm going -2 on the front, so speedo healer required. Can't wait to see how hard it pulls now...lol.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

You can live without her for a while mate :thumbup: , there fish to be caught si its all good :D....Get into the for me and may they pull as hard as he bike :rockon:

LMAO:eek::eek::eek::eek: Gawd I hope not. Then I'll have no bike no rods and no skin left on my hands...Maybe I should have used a towell:D.

WOOHOO!:wav::steve::bow::drool::cheer::Flash::D:thumbup:

Got my Bike back.

Most of my crash damage is gone now and I've got my Axle Sliders on, but no chain and sprockets.

Oh! And new tanks don't seem to come with the Tuning fork emblems on them.

Cheers
Mike

WOOHOO!:wav::steve::bow::drool::cheer::Flash::D:thumbup:

Got my Bike back.

Most of my crash damage is gone now and I've got my Axle Sliders on, but no chain and sprockets.

Oh! And new tanks don't seem to come with the Tuning fork emblems on them.

Cheers
Mike

So glad you finally got your bike back Mike, even if they did'nt finish the job properly!

I just got a new tank, and mine has the tuning fork emblem on it! Strange????

:needpics:....:rof:

+1 on that....c'mon Mike...picture whoring please! :spank:

Is the tank a refurbished tank? My new tank also had the decal on it.
Ask to see the delivery note mate.

Glad you got it back.

Nelly

Going for a ride tomorrow so I'll get some pics then...lol...you don't think for a moment that I'm going to get off my bike for pics after not having it for four or five days...lol. Not until I've ridden my self sore...lol.

Love the look of the axle armour and I'm pretty happy with the stuff that's been done. Just need the rest now.

I've been told the tank is a new one...another question for them...lol....When do I get my sprockets? Being at the top of the list.

The tank looks the goods so far but I'll have a good look in the right light tomorrow....under the shade cloth on the white gravel with straight retaining walls either side:thumbup:.No dent can escape...lol

The 40,000 km service also got me new plugs, valve clearance done and throttle body synching....:steve: Now i really need that new chain and sprockets.:banghead:

Cheers
Mike

Going for a ride tomorrow so I'll get some pics then...lol...you don't think for a moment that I'm going to get off my bike for pics after not having it for four or five days...lol. Not until I've ridden my self sore...lol.

Love the look of the axle armour and I'm pretty happy with the stuff that's been done. Just need the rest now.

I've been told the tank is a new one...another question for them...lol....When do I get my sprockets? Being at the top of the list.

The tank looks the goods so far but I'll have a good look in the right light tomorrow....under the shade cloth on the white gravel with straight retaining walls either side:thumbup:.No dent can escape...lol

The 40,000 km service also got me new plugs, valve clearance done and throttle body synching....:steve: Now i really need that new chain and sprockets.:banghead:

Cheers
Mike

I want my axle armour...not fair, you ordered yours 6 weeks after me!

But seriously mike, glad you have got the beast back on the road....when we going riding this weekend......Sunday! i have no kids, and MP is working at Oakbank!

:rockon:

I want my axle armour...not fair, you ordered yours 6 weeks after me!

But seriously mike, glad you have got the beast back on the road....when we going riding this weekend......Sunday! i have no kids, and MP is working at Oakbank!

:rockon:

Tomorrow there's a 12:30 Real Riders ride heading out of Magill...probably doing Bull Creek and Delamere at some point but i want to stay tighter than that. So I'll probably head off to Strath for a coffee at Ashbourne:rockon:.

Sunday i am (funnily enough) a free agent...lol...I'll be needing to eat though, and everybody knows the food is healthier at altitude due to the smog having to go higher to get there:thumbup:....LMAO.

Oakbank?...Oh yeah! This weekend...great place to stay away from then.

Cheers
Mike

Back