Bishop's Castle ride

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So my son came home from CSU this weekend, And we decided to take a ride to Bishop's Castle down near Rye, Colorado on Monday.
If you have never heard of it...it is truly amazing. This man has built this castle all by himself !! There are several stories about him....just google it.
So John rode his BMW 1150RT, my son (Steve) rode the Kawasaki, and you all know that the 'sexiest' one is the FZ6. Had a good time & set a personel record.....my longest ride so far :cheer:

I went to Bishop's Castle last summer.....it is awesome!!! Dude's kinda strange though. He was there working on it when I went and he was talkin some crazy stuff. My step dad had arrested him a while ago.

Looks like a very fun ride!

MikeBike :It is roughly 182 miles from home
and 'J'...he is a strange man, very anti-government, to put it mildly. He has been know to 'rant'.
Let me know next time you make it out this way!

well...shoot me a message. Maybe we can meet up somewhere. I don't live too far from Monument.

I haven't decided yet if I will be there 1 week, or 2. I will be at my brother's house in Monument so I can paint my ,unborn, neice's room. You're about 30 minutes from Monument? I won't have my own transportation and not sure what else the family has planned, but I will definitely let you know what's up when I find out! :thumbup:

Back