BONEMANFZ6.COM is now live on the Web!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Well my new site came together a little faster than I thought...thanks to a slow week at work (shhh..don't tell my boss, hee hee).

I am proud to present the new and VERY up to date www.bonemanfz6.com site!

It is replacing my Fazed web site and is where I will be updating. Consider it "fazed 2.0".

The site revamp had been something that I have wanted to do for some time now and I finally got a chance to get it done. I've changed the look of the site and made the mods section a little easier to navigate and broke it down into seperate sections. More importantly I made it easier for me to update! I hope people find my site to be a handy resource for their own FZ6modding.

I did a photo shoot with my FZ6 on Saturday and have added these recent pictures to the Gallery section. I hope to update it with some other pictures later on, but the main focus of the site will be on my mods.

So please, take a look and I hope you all enjoy!

Big thanks to Tim77 for donating the web space/hosting and to everyone here who has contributed to helping all the FZ6 owners and modders out there!

Cheers,

Dave "Boneman" Bone

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Rockin... Good job on the site.. Does you bike ever get dirty? Good gravy that thing is clean.. Nice job on the mods....:thumbup:

Thanks and yes it does get dirty as I ride year round. However it's been in the garage getting it's latest rounds of mods and cleaning/detailing for the past 1.5 months. I'm enjoying it's cleanlyness very much, but know it won't last....:(

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dave, well done site! Thanks for sharing!

I'll have to sign up to get some of the PDFs you've linked. Question? Does the light pod PDF have the part numbers you puchased?

Thanks!! :thumbup:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com

I'll have to sign up to get some of the PDFs you've linked. Question? Does the light pod PDF have the part numbers you puchased?

You shouldn't need to sign up to DL the PDF's. Just go to the linked site and click "Start Download".

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com

Yes the PDF Pod Light installation guide has the part numbers.
2 x '03 Yamaha R1 Pod Light Sockets ( Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Accessories by BikeBandit.com part #1486440-001, Yamaha Part # 5PW-84312-00-00).
Also updated the POD Light Mod page to include these part numbers at the top.

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The site looks AMAZING Dave! Glad to see it in action.

Windows servers aren't typically case sensitive but with Linux hosting (The ONLY way to properly host) abc.jpg ABC.JPG and AbC.JpG are all different file names.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes the PDF Pod Light installation guide has the part numbers.
2 x '03 Yamaha R1 Pod Light Sockets ( Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Accessories by BikeBandit.com part #1486440-001, Yamaha Part # 5PW-84312-00-00).
Also updated the POD Light Mod page to include these part numbers at the top.

My first visit earlier asked for a login to get the PDF. On this visit, it immediately appeared. Got it! Thanks and thanks (again) for putting that info on the page for everyone.