BONEMANFZ6.COM is now live on the Web!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
You can't get anything past us:thumbup:

The other problem I see with your site, Boneman, is THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MODS!!!! Hurry up:thumbup:

Lol, working on that my friend.... :thumbup: I actually have a list of mods/accessories that I've made up that I'm slowly working my way through.

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
HI all:Flash:
Yesterday I did a search about my back brake pads :confused:
have a sticking or dragging problem and was looking for a how to.
There is a lot of info but it's all over the place
Will this morning I got on BONEMANFZ6.COM and there it was a how to about taking off the pads and all
Really good info and pictures :thumbup:
So was just wanting to bring his site to the top so others may get benefit from all his great work:D

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Boneman, the site looks great! I'm glad to see you are a mod here. I've been away from the FZ6 community for a few years but I just recently sold my R6 and replaced it with two FZ6's...one for me and one for my sexy biker wife. Keep up the good work buddy! So I'mmmm Baaaaaack! Looks like a lot of good things have been going on in the community and now I need to make some new friends. There's a bunch of familiar faces from the past still around. Right On!!

Mike

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Hey Boneman, the site looks great! I'm glad to see you are a mod here. I've been away from the FZ6 community for a few years but I just recently sold my R6 and replaced it with two FZ6's...one for me and one for my sexy biker wife. Keep up the good work buddy! So I'mmmm Baaaaaack! Looks like a lot of good things have been going on in the community and now I need to make some new friends. There's a bunch of familiar faces from the past still around. Right On!!

Mike

Great to have you back Mike!! Your FE kit is still one of the best out there!! :thumbup:

Even though I'm now FZ6-less, they still let me hang out here! Great group here!

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to have you back Mike!! Your FE kit is still one of the best out there!! :thumbup:

Even though I'm now FZ6-less, they still let me hang out here! Great group here!

Thanks and great to be back. I stopped making the kit myself when I got broke up at the track in 06 but a co-worker took it over for me. I've decided I'm going to start making them again since he isn't really working it. I'm trying to figure out a price point for this economy but I'll talk about it soon when I figure it out.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com

Mike

Wow, THE FAZR6 is back in FZ6 land. Cool. :rockon:

Glad to see you in here Mike. Like Boneman said, your FE kit is still the best in my opinion, as is the R6 fork/brake swap that you originated.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, THE FAZR6 is back in FZ6 land. Cool. :rockon:

Glad to see you in here Mike. Like Boneman said, your FE kit is still the best in my opinion, as is the R6 fork/brake swap that you originated.

Ahhh...another one of those old friends I was talking about. Thanks jrevens! Glad to be here.