Bought a new helmet - Joe Rocket

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
So today i went to the local motorcycle shop and ordered a new helmet. I went with the Joe Rocket Solid Edge in black and gray. I think it looks great and most importantly it fits great. So the msrp on the helmet is like $269.99 and I paid $191 for it. Online i found them for around $240. I just can't beleive the deal i got. I also bought a dark smoke visor for $19 and a k and n filter for $55. I ended up paying $282.12 for everything with tax. Happy winter parts shopping.

Anyone else get killer deals from their local bike shops? I feel I did pretty well here. Is it riding season yet?

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else get killer deals from their local bike shops? I feel I did pretty well here. Is it riding season yet?

I got a deal on my Arai about a year ago and used my tax refund to buy it. I got the RX-7 Corsair for $485. Normal price was around $750. They were on close-out :thumbup:

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
1558_Solid_Edge_Helmet.jpg

here is your picture

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
So today i went to the local motorcycle shop and ordered a new helmet. I went with the Joe Rocket Solid Edge in black and gray. I think it looks great and most importantly it fits great. So the msrp on the helmet is like $269.99 and I paid $191 for it. Online i found them for around $240. I just can't beleive the deal i got. I also bought a dark smoke visor for $19 and a k and n filter for $55. I ended up paying $282.12 for everything with tax. Happy winter parts shopping.

Ouch. You might want to hold off and return it if you can...

I'm not sure if they have your size or not but...

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/motorcycle+helmets/joe+rocket_rkt+101+helmet+-+solid+edge

Or here:

http://www.bikebandit.com/product/10794

Or even here:

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/helmets/joe_rocket/rkt_101_solid_edge_motorcycle_helmet.html

Last edited:

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com

Thanks for all the links. I checked them all out and none of them have my size and color I am looking for.

Plus I like supporting the local bike shop. They are really helpful and always try to give me a deal on bikes. Bought my first new bike from them and it was a 2004 SV 650 with 4 miles on it. Bought it brand new left over for $5000 out the door.