Bris Fizz

I might be able to muster up three other fellas for the day....

We should also do lunch at that pub near Mt Warning again, that was a great feed. :thumbup:

I might be able to muster up three other fellas for the day....

We should also do lunch at that pub near Mt Warning again, that was a great feed. :thumbup:

Awesome stuff , im trying to talk R1 Eddie into it and Darryl will be there aswell , lunch at the Uki pub is a definate :D :thumbup:

you decided on a date yet Humps? I wanna notify the other fellas so they can organise thier leave pass.

you decided on a date yet Humps? I wanna notify the other fellas so they can organise thier leave pass.

Sunday the 18th sound good to you mate ??? Meet at Archerfield Macca's at 7:30 for 8am departure and follow the same route as last time only this time we'll zig instead of zaging :D :thumbup:

Lurkers , Lurkers , Lurkers............ We know you are out there :spank: , since trading in the FZ6 the numbers of the lil fighters seem to have swollen in Brissy so come on guys , make yourselves known :D

Sunday the 18th sound good to you mate ??? Meet at Archerfield Macca's at 7:30 for 8am departure and follow the same route as last time only this time we'll zig instead of zaging :D :thumbup:

yep, yep, sounds good to me. I'll try and muster up some others...

HI

so the 18th of October at Archerfield Macca's at 7:30 for 8am departure
:rockon:

Ok guy's Darryl is out of Sunday's ride due to the low life scumbag pr&#k and lots of other choice obsenities that i cant use :mad: :mad: :mad: :spank: stole his bike from his front door on Saturday arvo :(........And R1 Eddie is a maybe , all depends on She who must be obeyed....

Ok guy's Darryl is out of Sunday's ride due to the low life scumbag pr&#k and lots of other choice obsenities that i cant use :mad: :mad: :mad: :spank: stole his bike from his front door on Saturday arvo :(........And R1 Eddie is a maybe , all depends on She who must be obeyed....

Damn that sucks mate, I hope they find him and the police have to shoot the little bugger during the arrest. That or tazer him like 49 times.
I know the newer Yamahas all have datadot protection, but hopefully he had it fully insured :(
Puts my helmet theft into perspective thats for sure!

Damn that sucks mate, I hope they find him and the police have to shoot the little bugger during the arrest. That or tazer him like 49 times.
I know the newer Yamahas all have datadot protection, but hopefully he had it fully insured :(
Puts my helmet theft into perspective thats for sure!

Yeah it was insured but it is still 6-8 weeks before swann will write the old one off and cough up for a new one :( and he can no longer get his beloved red colour in the 2009/10 models.....And as for DataDot , well its a Kwakka need i say more :D , they still run carbies for crying out loud :rof: :thumbup:

Back