Bris Fizz

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Chop Chop times a wastin'....... LOL :thumbup:

Lo, we have about 4 trips in the planning, a new project for a off road 4 wheeler, and now this....think we are planning on doing Tassie first, as it's little easier for us to get to....2500 km's to Brisbane from here, that is definitely a huge ride, 5000km's round trip.....most probably a trailor job!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lo, we have about 4 trips in the planning, a new project for a off road 4 wheeler, and now this....think we are planning on doing Tassie first, as it's little easier for us to get to....2500 km's to Brisbane from here, that is definitely a huge ride, 5000km's round trip.....most probably a trailor job!

Matt was talking Phillip Island in March as well....lol.:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Matt was talking Phillip Island in March as well....lol.:rockon:

Oh that's a given...seeing as we missed the Moto GP this year, we will definitely be doing the World Superbikes!

Phillip Island never fails to deliver...best track, great atmosphere, and the circuit campground is a hoot!

:D

bmrandrews

Reaction score
Visit site
HI

what were the make of tyres that you said on the ride ?

the brand and were about 120 each and fitted in Goodna on Saturday morinings:eek: Humperdinkel any ideas????

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HI

what were the make of tyres that you said on the ride ?

the brand and were about 120 each and fitted in Goodna on Saturday morinings:eek: Humperdinkel any ideas????

MRF are the one's your asking about , while your there ask him to show you the Avon Vipers :thumbup: thats what ive got coming this week :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MRF are the one's your asking about , while your there ask him to show you the Avon Vipers :thumbup: thats what ive got coming this week :D

Hey have never seen these Avon Vipers either, do you have a link to a page with some info on them, would love to check em out! :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking tyres, great reviews, what sort of coin you looking at for a rear?

Not to sure bout the rear by itself but im getting the set fitted for $380 :D :thumbup:....... He had no rears in stock so he has had to order them in for me , should be here on friday and going on the bike saturday :D...... He tells me he cant keep up with the demand for them from blokes with the new Busa's

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to sure bout the rear by itself but im getting the set fitted for $380 :D :thumbup:....... He had no rears in stock so he has had to order them in for me , should be here on friday and going on the bike saturday :D...... He tells me he cant keep up with the demand for them from blokes with the new Busa's

That's pretty decent...my michelin Pilot Power 2ct 190/50 rear is going to cost me $310 all by itself! :eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty decent...my michelin Pilot Power 2ct 190/50 rear is going to cost me $310 all by itself! :eek:

I had a quote to replace my Bridgey 020's with another set and they wanted $560 :jawdrop::eek: so i picked myself up and dusted me off , toddled down the road and scored this deal with the Avons :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our lil ride on the 30th is really taking shape now :thumbup: We have 4 FZ6's , 2 Ninja's , 1 R1 , 1 BMW , 1 Valkyrie and 1 unknown comfirmed so far , so its looking like 1 awesome day :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That'll be a good turnout:thumbup:. Can't wait to see some pics:D. Especially the unknown.....never seen one of those in the flesh:rof::rof::spank::ban:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That'll be a good turnout:thumbup:. Can't wait to see some pics:D. Especially the unknown.....never seen one of those in the flesh:rof::rof::spank::ban:

Lol! Mike the clown is in action Again! Does sound like a decent group....fantastic!

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well sunday's the day....... We are getting closer there are plenty of k's and plenty of wicked twisties ahead of us and the weather gods have decided they will smile upon us :D thank god coz the neighbors were starting to get worried (with me dancing naked round the totem pole and all) :eek: even my kids are having nightmares :rof: ....... We are being joined by a Buell aswell now show it should be an awesome day..... For all those coming , i'll see you there , all those who cant make it , Ohh well maybe next time and for all those who are undecided............. C'mon fire up this is Club Bris Fizz the only place to be :D :D :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well sunday's the day....... We are getting closer there are plenty of k's and plenty of wicked twisties ahead of us and the weather gods have decided they will smile upon us :D thank god coz the neighbors were starting to get worried (with me dancing naked round the totem pole and all) :eek: even my kids are having nightmares :rof: ....... We are being joined by a Buell aswell now show it should be an awesome day..... For all those coming , i'll see you there , all those who cant make it , Ohh well maybe next time and for all those who are undecided............. C'mon fire up this is Club Bris Fizz the only place to be :D :D :D

Good to see i am not the only crazy MoFo trying to motivate people to ride....in a group. love youe work Humps!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to see i am not the only crazy MoFo trying to motivate people to ride....in a group. love youe work Humps!

Thats me a cRaZy MoFo :D, im always pushing people to ride otherwise there is no point in having a bike.....So many people dont know the joys of riding with a group even more so when they are all on the same type of bike as i found out on our last ride :D , thats the 1st time i'd ridden with other FZ6's and it is the coolest....There is a guy up the road that rides monday to friday 6k's round trip then parks up for the weekend :rolleyes: , wont come riding with me because it might rain :spank: , go figure flamin' sook i say.... If you dont enjoy it dont own it :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats me a cRaZy MoFo :D, im always pushing people to ride otherwise there is no point in having a bike.....So many people dont know the joys of riding with a group even more so when they are all on the same type of bike as i found out on our last ride :D , thats the 1st time i'd ridden with other FZ6's and it is the coolest....There is a guy up the road that rides monday to friday 6k's round trip then parks up for the weekend :rolleyes: , wont come riding with me because it might rain :spank: , go figure flamin' sook i say.... If you dont enjoy it dont own it :rockon:

Mate, some people have bikes for very different reasons, and dont like riding in groups......i personally am a big fan of group riding...more people to talk crap with, more people to share the experience with (talk crap), more people to help you out if you have a problem...:eek:, and finally, more idea's & input as to where to ride...

Just as long as everyone is mindful of their's, and other's limits, and to not try and compete with anyone, beyond their normal limits....

Anyway, after a few rides, a natural order emerges, and sometimes sub group's form.....take Mike & Me.....we are pretty much never off our bikes and both love Sport Riding....we tend to slip in a few extra rides together, when others cant ride with us.

Hope you can get a solid little group of FZ6's together, it is very cool when you are all riding the same bike.....just like last weekend here in Adelaide...only 3 FZ6's, but it was great riding with them.

But hey i tend to agree, if you got it, ride it.....having said that, i have stopped riding for periods of time due to loss of enthusiasm, and, or circumstance.