Buying FZ6

davtex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
I have been looking for a new bike for a moment now and somehow I've chosen the FZ6, as it has caught my eye :). I am currently deciding between 2 offers from the same dealer.

FZ6 Orange - manufactured in 2006
- first owner, bought in 2007
- 4500e
- 17000km

FZ6 Black - manufactured and bought in 2008
- 5000e
- 9000km

Both are naked versions and both look like new, with original manuals, keys, service history etc. I like both colors and the only thing I don't like on the older one is a digital revs-meter. I don't see a big difference between their mileage, as they have been properly maintained. The thing is, my budget was inicially 3000e. Maybe I will be able to get 4500e following few weeks, but I would need maybe 2 more months to get the money for the newer one. The question is: Is it worth the waiting?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i think 4500 is a good price for the 06 fz however i would try to get it for less, let's say 3800 -4000 eur, i dont think it'll bother the dealer too much to shave 500 euro to see it gone... the black one looks a better bargain tho at only 500 euro more.

the naked 07' on models imo look better than 04-'06 ones. the dashboard compliments and blends better wiht the shape than the round one, and brakes and swingarm look better too than the older model. they are both trouble free bikes... that being said i prefer the orange to black (may be you could tell the dealer to swap tanks for you so that you get an 07 wiht an orange tank;)