Calling: FZSteph

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Booger Nuggets! Well, lemme know. Hubby is heading down to Deals Gap next summer too. Him and his Vmax hooligans all go down there and then to Thunder in the Valley. He is begging me to go, but I'm not sure. That is normally when I take the kids to my folks cottage and lay in the sun for a week. Not sure if I want to give that up. My mom watches the kids and I watch my tan...and go fishing with my bro.

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you doing anything Friday morning? I may have the day off. I can't confirm until Thurs night though. Maybe we could meet for a coffee. (any excuse to go for a ride eh?) You can check out my Corbin seat too...see if you really want one. (I'm thinking you don't though! Its not built for the female form...to wide...it kills my hips)

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm free! Sounds great! I will pm you my number so you can call me on Thursday and let me know. I'm ok with short notice, my oldest is old enough to babysit my youngest lol 12 and 5

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to that Yamaha day thing so I don't know if we are leaving Friday night and staying over ....or leaving Saturday morning...I'll let ya know Thurs.

Do you know a girl/guy who lives close to you named Natalie and Pat Vandenburg by chance...we may be up there on Sat night (if I am still alive after the long ride back from Shannonville)

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not off hand I don't, but I used to work at Kwik-Way, the local beer/liquor store, I know a bunch of people to see them, but don't know their names.

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't you ever see my bike there? We rode up there lots on our bikes and stopped to stuff beer in our backpacks :) I had a ninja though for years. I've only had my FZ for 2 seasons now.

I have to run out now...I'll chat with you again. I'm at [email protected] on MSN too.

See you! Call you Thurs

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't say for sure, but your face seemed familiar...stranger things have happened. I wouldn't have noticed you were on a bike because there are no windows to see the parking lot.
This is me, so you know who you are looking for on Friday

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
dar1004.jpg

Here's my bike after a ride from Kincardine (bug infested)

Is Listowel too far for you to meet on Friday morning? I don't think I will have time to go all the way to Wingham. I might be able to do Listowel :)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Just FYI, there's a useful feature to this site, which allows you to send private messages, so you don`t have to post a new thread when you want to send someone a message.

Another useful internet feature is called email... comes in handy too!

:cheer::D:cheer::thumbup: ok its in the girl forum... so maybe its normal... buahaha sorry....