Can I change my name to FZ09Bandit??

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe that will work. Well after the service guy who put the battery in routed the cable wrong making it impossible to take the seat off fixed it. It's set.

BTW the underseat space is terrible, other than that no complaints

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Are the wheels red or is that pin strip?

Pin strpe.

Here's a first day review:

Marthy is right, the rear shock isn't great.

Power: I haven't ridden anything but B mode (pansy mode) untill break in of tire is done. But even in B mode it would probably get my big ass through all 6 gears with the front end up.

Style: needs a fender eliminater and ass cold as it is here, interstate speeds is out of the question without a windscreen.

Cluster: now this is my fav part. The cluster tells your everything!! Time, intake temps, coolant temps, MPG achieved at that moment, two trip meters, an AVG MPG gauge and an (Eco) light that comes on when you are getting excellent MPG (I had mine showing in the mid 50s) very hip tachometer. I found myself playing with it while riding tho lol.

Great bike and I don't regret buying this one bit.

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Im telling you... 2008-10 ZX-10 on ebay. Hurry up before they're all gone. Got mine for $65.00 Best $65.00 I ever spend!

If you pay a visit in the other house, contact Stoltec and get the front springs for your weight and change the oil for 10W. Do that right away and be done with it. Fork springs are $90ish + shipping. SS front lines with EBC HH pads will make the brakes top if the line. Those are pretty much few year old R6 brakes by the way.

ECO mode is the close loop... O2 sensor narrow band keep things at 14.7 AFR right on the dot! If you have any question let me know...

I would like to say keep rhe rubber down, but its almost impossible... addicting wheely machine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Im telling you... 2008-10 ZX-10 on ebay. Hurry up before they're all gone. Got mine for $65.00 Best $65.00 I ever spend!

If you pay a visit in the other house, contact Stoltec and get the front springs for your weight and change the oil for 10W. Do that right away and be done with it. Fork springs are $90ish + shipping. SS front lines with EBC HH pads will make the brakes top if the line. Those are pretty much few year old R6 brakes by the way.

ECO mode is the close loop... O2 sensor narrow band keep things at 14.7 AFR right on the dot! If you have any question let me know...

I would like to say keep rhe rubber down, but its almost impossible... addicting wheely machine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Perfect time to drop the weight anyways!

Shiny Side kinda up!!