Casey Stoner tests the 2012 Honda prototype 1000cc

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
motogp.com · Casey Stoner tests the 2012 Honda prototype in Jerez

"Everything has gone very well, very positive. It's just nice to ride the 1000cc again, to feel the engine and the power. I had a lot of fun, I enjoyed the first day because everything we've tried seems to be working, so no complaints. The biggest disappointment is that Dani is not going be here to test as he is important to the development of this bike. I hope that soon HRC can get his input as well because we need as much data as possible, in order to be ready for next season. We didn't focus on anything special today, just tried to understand what the bike is doing, how it reacts on the brakes and things like that, also considering some the issues we have with the 800cc right now. The braking point seems to be stronger, stability in the front going into the corner seems to be very good, and of course we want to understand how the power delivery is, and it is very smooth so no problem . In general, we haven't changed too much from the set up we have on the 800cc right now and the feeling is very similar, so it's pretty good."

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not many people like Stoner.

Even his supporters :) They just follow him for being a good rider and an Aussie.

Right Jamie?

Yes, Casey can be a bit of a wanker, not the best self publicist! But the boy can ride real real good!!!

Yes he is an Aussie, and as such, should be supported unconditionally!!!!

And, Yes, Mrs Stoner makes up for all of Casey's shortcoming's!

Adriana is a lot better to look at than uchhio!

:Flip:

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Look out, she's popped up in another thread again :thumbup:

Did somebody mention Mrs Stoner :D

9272.jpg

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
No,beginning last year I'm a Jorge Lorenzo supporter!

Young ambitious dynamic driver. Doesn't fear to fight and fall for a chance of a podium!

I really like how he fit right in, in the gp class.

PS: Stoner sure is a decent driver, but he is kind of boring, with only a few exceptions... And by the way, I don't compare their GF, or bikes... I compare driving skill and style, passion and heart... Stoner is like a robot or something

:S

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No,beginning last year I'm a Jorge Lorenzo supporter!

Young ambitious dynamic driver. Doesn't fear to fight and fall for a chance of a podium!

I really like how he fit right in, in the gp class.

PS: Stoner sure is a decent driver, but he is kind of boring, with only a few exceptions... And by the way, I don't compare their GF, or bikes... I compare driving skill and style, passion and heart... Stoner is like a robot or something

:S

That must be why Mrs Stoner likes Casey...he is a machine! She can change the speed! :BLAA:

I like whore hey a lot as well....he ain't got much passion though..is a bit robotic himself!

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PS: Stoner sure is a decent driver, but he is kind of boring, with only a few exceptions... And by the way, I don't compare their GF, or bikes... I compare driving skill and style, passion and heart... Stoner is like a robot or something :S

Sure your not describing the guy who rides #26 Repsol bike, Dani 'Pedrobot' Pedrosa.