Crack/Hole In Engine | Part #?

As wonderfully cheap as CheapCycleParts is, I will NEVER be doing business with them again. It has been almost a month since my order was placed, and I have yet to even receive the smaller parts. When I try contacting their customer service line, it has me on hold for literally hours. I doubt they even answer the phone at this point, because after pressing 1 to "save my place in line and receive a call back from the next available representative", I still never received a call, and it has been over a week. I've called numerous times, and it finally took an email to get them to respond to me. That was about 12 days ago and after the representative told me it would only be another 3 or 4 days. Now they are still not returning my calls. Great prices. Absolutely the worst service I have ever received. :(

And it really dosen't help that it is the beginning of another college semester, I need to be traveling to find a job, and my bike is my only transportation. Terrible :(

Sorry to hear about CycleParts. These are my go-to guys: Yamaha Motorcycle Parts | Discount Yamaha OEM Motorcycle, ATV, Scooter, Watercraft, Parts and Accessories

It shows the oil cover at $36.18.

I have always received parts in a respectable period of time.

Good Luck!

Back