Crank it up!!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't deal with Pantera - too much for me. Like hard rock, just can't stand the way ge screams -evil :eek:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry cant do it, had a look but not my style. Have a huge variety from river dance to some dub step, but cant grasp metal. Sorry.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I LOVE it :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I have been all over it for a couple of weeks now , even posted it in the Rock song thread :D & wish it was put on the Vulgar album :thumbup:

R.I.P Dime now go forth & Getcha pull on Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, it's not for everyone! I've been listening to Pantera since 1990 and I love them just like yesterday! My wife hates them, it's a sure fire way to piss her off! Not that I try to. :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, it's not for everyone! I've been listening to Pantera since 1990 and I love them just like yesterday! My wife hates them, it's a sure fire way to piss her off! Not that I try to. :rockon:

My missus hates them too but they still get a run at least once a day :D Im sitting here typing & listening to the GSTK album now :rockon: :rockon:

Wash away us all, take us with the floods :BLAA: