Custom Vinyl Decals - Made to order

Maverickv46

Reaction score
Visit site
I know there is already a member on here selling his Fz6 swingarm decals and I am not trying to intrude on that turf! Rather I would market my products more to the one off designs you have had lying around and never gotten around to actually getting them made. These are made out of high quality Oracal/Silhouette/sign vinyl!

If this is the wrong section for this, please just let me know.

Well I ended up buying a vinyl cutter to do the decals for my motorcycle riding group and now I have to find a way to pay for the cost of the cutter. So I am offering my services to create vinyl stickers for you guys from whatever design you may have, team logo, team patch, company logo, or other needs you may have!

What I will need to create:
- Graphics (.jpg, .png, .eps, basically the highest res image you have available)
- Desired size (ex. 4"x4", 2.5"x12")
- Desired Color (I have white matte, black matte, and red gloss on hand, more colors can be ordered)

Limitations:
- My cutter can do images up to 12" wide by 10' long.
- The graphics need to be your property.

Prices vary greatly based off of size required, quantity ordered, amount of prep time (aka removing the excess vinyl), etc.

For a rough idea, the large 3"x12" BuellXB graphics sell for $10. The 4" Michigan Airsoft ones run for $4

Here are some examples of graphics that I have either created, edited, or printed.

Created:

Printed:

Created and printed:

Did some cleanup editing to the graphics, then printed:

Maverickv46

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea man, if you have an image that you want printed, even if it is low resolution, post it up and I can get a cut file from it.

Maverickv46

Reaction score
Visit site
These are a high quality sign adhesive vinyl. They cling to whatever surface you want, I have them on my truck windows as seen, my wall in my room, my motorcycle, and a few other things. Basically the same vinyl that you would use to do a custom wrap like some stunters do.