Deal Alert! Shoei Quest Helmets for cheap

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my shoei helmet after someone on the forum gave me a heads up on a great deal. The shoei quest airfoil for $294, from this same store like 4 months ago. well its my time to pass on a good deal to fellow riders. The helmet is now cheaper then when i got it. You can pick up this helmet for $249..Just thought i'd let y'all know. i love myn!

Best Deals! :: MotorcycleGear.com

FIZSIX

Reaction score
Visit site
Just want to say thank you for the post. I'm a new rider, so new I haven't picked up my FZ yet. I have had plenty of time researching gear. Gear that's good, gear that's bad, gear that's expensive and cheap.

I was close to settling on the AGV K-3 or K-4 mainly off of price and looks alone. I'm glad you posted this, the timing couldn't have been any better. Im new to this stuff but from what I have read and have heard SHOEI really makes a quality helmet. A buddy of mine suggested that I shouldn't be cheap when it comes to gear, so I wanted to go with a SHOEI or ARAI but couldn't afford it. Thanks to this post I'm able to get a quality helmet at a good price, not to mention the Qwest line is a perfect choice for any upright/touring riders.

The SHOEI Qwest is designed to be very comfortable, very quite, and the ventilation and overall shape is designed for an upright riding position. I am a little bummed out that SHOEI doesn't offer a anti-fog shield but that's ok, I'll settle on a Pinlock shield for now. I went with the SHOEI Qwest Ethereal TC1, white, red and black with the star graphic on the rear, pretty nice graphic for a helmet in that price range.

I also plan to pick up a Alpinestars riding jacket to match. With my FZ6 being the red one with black frame and light grey accessories such as the, fork, handlebars, rear set. I think my gear should match nicely.

Thanks again.

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Man you folks south of the Can-US border get all the good deals...they won't ship to Canada.
:confused:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Man you folks south of the Can-US border get all the good deals...they won't ship to Canada.
:confused:

If it's that big a deal I'm sure someone could buy it down here and ship it up to you. I think customs won't interfere with it, if it is considered a gift.

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
i dont know about the customs fees but they will ship to canada ,
a qwest is 500 $ here so its 50% off :)

k7tortoisefc

Reaction score
Visit site
Recently went to a International Motorcycle Show in Chicago, tried on a Qwest, and got one online on this deal!

They are incredibly more comfortable (just the fit for now) than the HJC CL16 that I have now!!

typezstg

Reaction score
Visit site
Another one to look at is the HJC RPS-10. You can find one for $199 shipped (in Mugello graphics, $375 for ben spies SE) on newenough. It's the lightest Snell2010 helmet and a big step up for HJC. Comes with a pinlock shield and chin curtain too! The one I got was made Nov 2010, so plenty of life left.

Best to try on both and buy the one that fits you best. Both great helmets.

why_not_Zoidberg?

Reaction score
Visit site
Recently went to a International Motorcycle Show in Chicago, tried on a Qwest, and got one online on this deal!

They are incredibly more comfortable (just the fit for now) than the HJC CL16 that I have now!!

How was the show? I missed the one in Cleveland, it was the weekend my new (to me) bike was delivered.

eliterit

Reaction score
Visit site
This helmet sounds like a really good deal at that price. I almost ordered it right away after reading this post, but I realized it would be an impulse buy and I should of course do a bit of research on the helmet. I later realized after searching for reviews on this helmet that a large amount of people are not happy with it due to fogging and bad ventilation. People do say that the helmet fits well and is comfortable on the plus side. Just thought is give you all a heads up.

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
How was the show? I missed the one in Cleveland, it was the weekend my new (to me) bike was delivered.

I went to the show in Chicago, It was Awesome! Highly recommend it. It had ever vender and aftermarket accessory you could think of, not to mention every bike too. Go as soon as you can when one comes near you!

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
This helmet sounds like a really good deal at that price. I almost ordered it right away after reading this post, but I realized it would be an impulse buy and I should of course do a bit of research on the helmet. I later realized after searching for reviews on this helmet that a large amount of people are not happy with it due to fogging and bad ventilation. People do say that the helmet fits well and is comfortable on the plus side. Just thought is give you all a heads up.

I actually thought It vented quite well, But my only comparison has been cheap helmets in the past which shouldn't even be compared to the shoei. The foggin up is an issue, I just spray it with de-fogger every now and then and seems to do the trick. Glad you bought the helmet, and hope your happy with it!