Do you Have an Iphone ????

What kind of phone do you have

• Total voters
I am not sure man... about a year ago I was a complete n00b when it came to cellphones (I still am except for my specific model), and only knew this:

motorola-cell-phone-accessories.jpg

then I scored an HTC Touch GSM for free (that a friend of mine wasn't using anymore) and started playing with it... that's when I spend time on xda dev (forum above) and learnt all kinds of neat stuff :)

To tell you the truth, I spend more time messing with it for fun and trying different hacked OS than actually using its functionalities lol (except outlook for work, which works very well).

I am not sure man... about a year ago I was a complete n00b when it came to cellphones (I still am except for my specific model), and only knew this:

motorola-cell-phone-accessories.jpg

then I scored an HTC Touch GSM for free (that a friend of mine wasn't using anymore) and started playing with it... that's when I spend time on xda dev (forum above) and learnt all kinds of neat stuff :)

To tell you the truth, I spend more time messing with it for fun and trying different hacked OS than actually using its functionalities lol (except outlook for work, which works very well).
All I want is a phone with 3g, GPS, e-mail and the ability to be able to view and edit my word docs.

Nelly

Back