Do You Own the Right Motorcycle?

See post below. Then answer. Question is in red halfway down the post.

• Total voters

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
i dont necessarily baby mine, but i dont get on it too hard either....i get 48mpg

:D well 0-40 not all the time..! only 7/10 times.
but i'll be on control in few days, its just that any new thing to me is like coconut in a monkey's hand. Once i get the jist of it, i'll drive slowly.

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
my answer is a resounding YES! for me and the urban assault around SoCal i can't imagine wanting a different bike. ok, its the only motorcycle i've ever rode but i kinda don't want that to change, lest i become ruined for it

i will have other bikes, of course. however i could see adding just another FZ6, too. for me riding is a practical thing as well as a lifestyle, and having two FZ6's would be fine. price is right, they look good, very reliable, comfortable and fun to ride. if in the market for another USED low cost bike, why not?

Vertigo

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think I could get rid of my FZ6. Like other said, it's the jack of all trades quality that keeps it special to me. Take it out for some fun on the twisties, commute on it, go on a long trip without feeling uncomfortable, or just cruise around town.

Funny enough, I wasn't planning on owning an FZ6. I was originally heading to a local dealership to check out an 05 CBR1000RR that ended up being sold. I just happened to see the 09 FZ6 sitting there and it caught my eye. To be fully honest, when I didn't see the fairings I thought it had been wrecked and for the life of me could not figure out why I saw no damage on it LOL.

After doing some research and asking what they were selling it for, I jumped on the price(especially with it being new) and I've been having a blast ever since.

I could see myself on a lot of other bikes(I've been thinking about a CBR600RR somewhere down the road), but I can always see one of these sitting in the garage no matter what.

Federico

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been considering getting a supermoto. I love my bike but I mostly hit the freeway at dark:30am and haul ass to work and then crawl home in the HOV lane during rush hour. I think a lightweight thumper on 17's would be more fun at lower speeds for purely recreational purposes. The fz6 is great for a long day trip but with a massive overtime job and 4 kids I don't have the opportunity to take many of those.

Love@FirstRide

Reaction score
Visit site
YES and there will always be room for more.

I had a wr426 02 and loved the **** out of it before i sold it in order to not blow the bank buying the FZ6

In the future I definitely want something for hitting the dirt roads, I love my fz6 too much to go more than 30 down the dirt roads. i used to hit em at 70 on the WR, but it was too heavy to hit the jumps and big hills + was kick start so thats a :spank:.

i also want something i wouldnt be worried about letting slide at the track so a cbc600rr track bike would be welcomed in the garage.

maybe an fz1? idk i love the 6 for everything but shifting a lot but I've never ridden a 1000 though so