Drink and Post?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Think I have posted when drinking both beer and wine. I enjoy most red wines. Don't drink beer very often. Man, think I want a drink now - darn that power of suggestion! :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a fan of Beer of all types really living where I do is a real blessing for that there are a large number of amazing brewpubs and brewerys to so selection is never a problem . But Sometimes a little booze is the way to go I like Burbon and will never pass up a good Screwdriver or maybe a bloodymary

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
If I have time to post then I have time to drink! A Coors light or two is not unheard of in my house, and is always available.

I alwas have at minimum a 12 pack of beer, 14 bottles of wine(all my rack will hold) and a couple bottles of liquor(Crown or Jim).

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there are some post that are horribly typed... but we all know why so its cool :thumbup:

It aint booze in my case, i just cant type, or have you tried posting from an I Phone....near on impossible to do without making huge typo's.....Lol

:spank:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had three 22oz Sam's Boston at TGIF then came to the hotel with a 6-pack... on my third..... That's 66oz of draft and 36 oz of Sam's Winter (bottled).... 102 oz total. Not even close to being "under" at this point. :D I can hold my beer but my liquor holds me! ;) No hard stuff for this guy!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At 2.30pm here it was 37c and all this talk of beer is not doing me any favours at all!

I still got 30 mins till home time and it takes me 40 mins to get home,guess what I,ll be doing then :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At 2.30pm here it was 37c and all this talk of beer is not doing me any favours at all!

I still got 30 mins till home time and it takes me 40 mins to get home,guess what I,ll be doing then :thumbup:

exactly what I am doing right now,sucking back a pale ale! :Flip:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hurry Mick! I've got quite a jump on ya! Add 12 oz more to the 102 already downed! :iconbeer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You got a Beer in your hand yet Mick (Ozfazer6+)......you live close by, dont forget on these unbearably hot days, you are always welcome to pop over with the kids for a dip in the Pool......that's what it's there for....to use!

Is great, sitting in the shallow end with beer in hand!

:D

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Red Beer-Coors light and tomato juice. Known to supply all your major food groups in one drink. Hard liquor days are over for a reason.