Ducati 1200cc spy shots!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Gallery | Spy shot: Ducati 1200 muscle bike

Looks like Ducati wants to steal Harley customers with this one... I hope they make it look better before it comes out officially! :)

ducati_08.jpg_700.jpg

ducati_01.jpg_700.jpg

ducati_03.jpg_700.jpg

ducati_06.jpg_700.jpg

ducati_07.jpg_700.jpg

Kinda look like an 1125R sans fairing and rad pods, mixed with an HD XR1200.

I think that is one of the few Ducs I don't like.

I preferred the previous spy shots!!! couldn't quite see how ugly it really looks!

Italian news site MotoSprint has stumbled upon perhaps the best photo yet of the new Ducati power cruiser, which has been dubbed the “Mega Monster”. From the side we can get a better glimpse on the bike’s overall lines and stature, which at leasts makes us more comfortable with how the bike’s final aesthetic will come to be. Love it or hate it?

Ducati-Mega-Monster-power-cruiser-side-shot.jpg

Can someone please get me my bucket...i am feeling a little ill!

Ducati & Cruiser....it's like Harley & Sportsbike...they just dont go together!

Hmmm, it they wanted to keep it a secret, maybe he shouldn't be wearing a Ducati jacket :eek:

Nothing like a few "leaked spy shots", to get some pre-release opinion from the motorcycling public, re look of the pre-production prototype bike, etc, before they finalize the production model.

:D

ducati-vyper-cruiser-concept-clay.jpg

ducati-vyper-cruiser-concept-luca-bar-design.jpg

Ducati has recieved a trademark with the UK Intellectual Property Office for the Bolognese word for devil, or “Diavel”, which according to MCN is to be the name of the company’s new performance cruiser. Interestingly enough, Ducati has not trademarked the Diavel name with the United States Patent & Trademarks Office (USPTO). However with the British government, Ducati has reserved the Diavel mark for virtually every use possible, including lifestyle items like shirts, perfume, watches, and our personal favorite: skin cleansing lotions and creams.
If it’s true that the Diavel name is for the new Ducati cruiser that’s been spotted a few times around the factory in Bologna, then we can put to rest naming schemes like Vyper, Mega Monster, and Project 0803. Ducati is expected to unveil its new power cruiser at the EICMA show in Milan later this year, and Asphalt & Rubber will be live at the event to bring you the first photos of the beast.

... following this trend, also soon to be found at your local dealerships:

Honda Goldwing Motocross Edition (with 14" fork travel)
Vespa Supersport

doesnt look THAT bad people.

the only thing is it kind of has the DN-01 thing going on at the front where it looks like someone sticking their neck out forward.

it's a bit too stretched like a bike that is deformed.

it still looks better than most harleys though.

would i buy one at anything remotely close to its eventual cost? nah. would I take one if someone was selling it for 2 grand because he had to flee the country? yah.

I saw one of these BMWs ^ at a BMW Demo ride last year and it's even more weird looking in real life!!! and the one used model they had was for sale @ a crazy expensive price too...

Thank you for fixing this. I PM'd Wavex with ?'s. Check out the grips and controls. The guy said it was a nice ride once he got used to it. The pic was taken at Laguna Seca last year, great fabrication fo sure.

Dude, a cruiser with a single sided swing arm just looks funny to me. It's like they took an MV Agusta Brutale's swing arm and twin exhausts and through it on a cruiser. Just doesn't look right.:ban:

Back