Epic failures...

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is 7 minutes of the gene pool being super-chlorinated!

Enjoy - and ATGATT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08xynVd3kF0]YouTube - ‪Motorcycle Crashes‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the couple of starts of races where the guys flip.... makes you wonder if they'd ever been on a motorcycle before or on that specific bike??? lol And that last one, i wonder if the guy who lost it got beat up by the guys who owned the bikes that he wrecked into lol.

Great vid, thx for sharing!

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
...that last one, i wonder if the guy who lost it got beat up by the guys who owned the bikes that he wrecked into lol.

Great vid, thx for sharing!

If my bike got wrecked by some glue-bag performing a stunt at what appeared to be a motorcycle rally, I would be having words with him/her. And it would be a one way conversation...

But really I would want to knock some sense into them until my arms hurt... :spank:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At 1:14 = :eek: Nobody got caught in that?!! That's some seriously good timing there. LOL

Are you talking about the crash in the corner where the bike climbs up the hill and into the crowd, or the start of the race where the rider does a pirouette with his bike?

Either one, very lucky...

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice compilation off potential Darwin Awards, and fantastic saves..

The racer rounded the 1:50 mark, who saves it :jawdrop: up there with Mamola's save.

Martinezmr89

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you talking about the crash in the corner where the bike climbs up the hill and into the crowd, or the start of the race where the rider does a pirouette with his bike?

Either one, very lucky...

Could you please post just the link I can't watch it on my iPad from here! Thanks

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice compilation off potential Darwin Awards, and fantastic saves..

The racer rounded the 1:50 mark, who saves it :jawdrop: up there with Mamola's save.

That one is insane!!!!! ya 1:48 to 2:02

On the water on stand up jetski's you can lay you're whole shoulder in the water and IF you don't let go AND keep on the gas, its nbd and keep racing as your body and legs flap like a kite in the wind. NEVER seen it on a bike tho!
- New shorts required!