F/S: Throttlemeister Heavys, Stock Bar Ends, CalSci Medium shield, free stock bars

TxAg2015

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a few parts that I don't need anymore for various reasons. I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow.
I'm shipping from San Antonio, TX, prices don't include shipping cost.
Paypal is preferred.

Throttlemeister Heavy (14oz) Bar Ends - $120, Black/Silver
(They're $170ish from Throttlemeister new)
Used these for a week or so and then changed to aftermarket bars, so these didn't fit anymore. Couldn't quite get it shimmed right, but I know a number of people have been successful. Should still be in good shape. No cosmetic defects. They look great on the FZ6, IMO.

Stock Bar Ends - $10

In good shape (better than most of the ones I see on eBay right now). As far as I know, the previous owner never dropped the bike or anything, so these never hit the ground. Again, I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

CalSci Medium Shield - $80 ($160 new from CalSci)
Got this with the bike from the previous owner. I'm 5'6" and it might have been really quiet with the stock bars, but I didn't try it until after I put on some sport touring bars that sit me up higher, so now it's really loud.
In decent shape, has a normal amount of scratching that any windshield gets after a little bit of use.
I should note that the windshield doesn't actually say CalSci anywhere on it, but the design matches the CalSci design exactly and it's measurements should match up to be the "Medium" size. I can get you more details if you want.

Stock handlebars - $Free
Just pay shipping. They're in good shape, other than a few scratches that would be underneath the grips. I just don't need/want them anymore and I want them out of my garage.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a few parts that I don't need anymore for various reasons. I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow.
I'm shipping from San Antonio, TX, prices don't include shipping cost.
Paypal is preferred.

Throttlemeister Heavy (14oz) Bar Ends - $120, Black/Silver
(They're $170ish from Throttlemeister new)
Used these for a week or so and then changed to aftermarket bars, so these didn't fit anymore. Couldn't quite get it shimmed right, but I know a number of people have been successful. Should still be in good shape. No cosmetic defects. They look great on the FZ6, IMO.

Stock Bar Ends - $10

In good shape (better than most of the ones I see on eBay right now). As far as I know, the previous owner never dropped the bike or anything, so these never hit the ground. Again, I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

CalSci Medium Shield - $80 ($160 new from CalSci)
Got this with the bike from the previous owner. I'm 5'6" and it might have been really quiet with the stock bars, but I didn't try it until after I put on some sport touring bars that sit me up higher, so now it's really loud.
In decent shape, has a normal amount of scratching that any windshield gets after a little bit of use.
I should note that the windshield doesn't actually say CalSci anywhere on it, but the design matches the CalSci design exactly and it's measurements should match up to be the "Medium" size. I can get you more details if you want.

Stock handlebars - $Free
Just pay shipping. They're in good shape, other than a few scratches that would be underneath the grips. I just don't need/want them anymore and I want them out of my garage.

What would shipping be on the stock handlebars? Thanks!

TxAg2015

Reaction score
Visit site
Feel free to make an offer on any of this stuff if you're interested.

Pics:

Throttlemeister:

IMGP3793.jpg
IMGP3794.jpg
IMGP3796.jpg

In the last picture, you can see that there's some residue on the throttle insert piece. This happens after a few uses. Like I said, I only used for about a week, so it should be fine. If you're worried about it, I think Throttlemeister will send new ones for free or cheap.

Stock Bar Ends:

IMGP3798.jpg
IMGP3799.jpg
IMGP3800.jpg

They have a few dings and marks, but nothing major.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Feel free to make an offer on any of this stuff if you're interested.

Pics:

Throttlemeister:

View attachment 66694
View attachment 66695
View attachment 66696

In the last picture, you can see that there's some residue on the throttle insert piece. This happens after a few uses. Like I said, I only used for about a week, so it should be fine. If you're worried about it, I think Throttlemeister will send new ones for free or cheap.

Stock Bar Ends:

View attachment 66697
View attachment 66698
View attachment 66699

They have a few dings and marks, but nothing major.

I'm actually getting these for my FZ1 bar
Motorcycle Black 7 8" Handlebar Hand Grips for Honda Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki | eBay
and planning to put on the OEM weights, if they work and if I still some vibes, I might be interested to get these TMeisters, but don't wait on me.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Gottadog

Reaction score
Visit site
Would be interested in the stock bars with the stock bar ends shipped to 94597. I've always found FedEx to be the most reasonable for non USPS priority sized items. UPS the opposite.

Thanks.

TxAg2015

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Would be interested in the stock bars with the stock bar ends shipped to 94597. I've always found FedEx to be the most reasonable for non USPS priority sized items. UPS the opposite.

Thanks.

I'll PM you with a quote in just a minute. You were in first, so you'll have priority

SomeRider, if he doesn't want it, then they're still available. The bike is an '07.