Finally!!!

Re: Congrats!

i just keep getting the runaround.. if someone told me 9 weeks that would be cool at least i would know when i am getting it.. they told me 2 weeks then.. 4 weeks then.. 6 weeks now its 7 and i am told 2 more.. that my issue i just want some kind of accurate date/week ? maybe i am asking to much :confused:

Sounds like Robert is giving you the info he is getting from Laser in the UK... and it seems Laser (in the UK) is NOT doing a good job at being accurate... that sucks, but it sounds like Fosterrad is just in the middle...

Good luck with it... I hope you get your pipes soon!

Sounds like Robert is giving you the info he is getting from Laser in the UK... and it seems Laser (in the UK) is NOT doing a good job at being accurate... that sucks, but it sounds like Fosterrad is just in the middle...

Good luck with it... I hope you get your pipes soon!

thx wavex.. i dont really like to complain thats why i did not open a bashing thread... us fz6 owners are very civil right?

either way once i get everything in i will make a picture and a how-to thread :) i orderd a windscreen and framesliders also .. oh and the top s. seat is working out great after 1k miles i luvs it :):p):):):):_P

!!!!UPDATE!!!!!
ok so its going on 11 weeks i think?!?!??!
i was informed foster rad never even put in the order i guess??? WOW!!
they are never getting buisness from me ever again or anyone i know worst place ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got my refund orderd a 2brothers exhaust from somewhere else and will have it by friday.ugh.................................................. seriously had to take some valium when i was told the order was never place i wasted almost 3 months of my riding season

wtf.. I read something on another forum (SBN) this morning about foster rad screwing everybody... good thing you got your cash back.

wtf.. I read something on another forum (SBN) this morning about foster rad screwing everybody... good thing you got your cash back.

yah it sucks i would say do not buy from there AT ALL!!! unless u want to have ur money tied up for a long time and get nothing for it

Back