Finished the headlights

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
So after much toying around with making a mount for the lights I finally welded one up and mounted the lights. I still have to adjust them more and when i finish that I will work on the rest of it. So far here is what I got done:

This is the look right now with the wires tucked and zip tied. The Speedo I have not made a mount yet so I zip tied it for right now. The round ones are the low beam and the bar is the high beam. I will take a pic of the throw tonight but it was lighting up the whole road for a good distance. Granted I will need to adjust them but what an improvement on functionality!

20160121_202058.jpg

Here are the lights on both low and High beam. I had to angle the camera or it was too bright for the photo

lights.jpg

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like they are bright as hell. Got a pic of whole bike? I've been looking into LED headlights (mainly bc most say they are better than HID/projectors) but I'm not a fan of round headlights. How much was the whole setup?

Last edited:

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like they are bright as hell. Got a pic of whole bike? I've been looking into LED headlights (mainly bc most say they are better than HID/projectors) but I'm not a fan of round headlights. How much was the whole setup?

They are very bright for sure. They had square ones as well. The light only cost me about $50 for all 3. I have been running them every day for a bit and yesterday it was non-stop for 4 hours. did not get hot or anything.