Fkd up, but kind of funny....

Jabarker

Reaction score
Visit site
Heard this story today and had to share.

A friend of my coworker was driving through the canyons along Santiago Canyon Rd with his wife recently. There were a lot of cars and motorcycles on the road. He came around a bend and a motorcyclist was passing a car on the wrong side of the road. He went head on with him in his corolla. He remembers the bike and the rider going over the top of his car and pieces of the bike flying everywhere. He got out of the car to check on the rider thinking that there was no way he was still alive. He see's the rider moving around and trying to get up. He and his wife are amazed that he's ok (good riding gear :thumbup:), but then his wife starts screaming and freaking out because his leg was missing. The rider told them not to worry, it's a prosthetic and it should be around somewhere..... :eek:

So I guess it has a happy ending. I don't know if he found his leg or not. :ban:

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like he didn't learn his lesson the first time assuming that's how he lost the leg. Over taking on a bend :spank:

If I had a prosthetic limb (hope I never do) I would go around freaking everyone out but having it fall off and get rolled over by a car and such. There is fun to be had with them I reckon.

:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like he didn't learn his lesson the first time assuming that's how he lost the leg. Over taking on a bend :spank:

If I had a prosthetic limb (hope I never do) I would go around freaking everyone out but having it fall off and get rolled over by a car and such. There is fun to be had with them I reckon.

:thumbup:

I'd use mine to keep cold pints in! :BLAA:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a video of a WWII vet who had a wooden leg, he took a pocket knife and stuck it in the leg. That was kinda strange to watch even knowing it was a wooden leg.

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
we had a guy in our airsoft group that had a prosthetic leg who loved to have fun with new guys.

now these weren't you academy/walmart bought guns we used, we used standardized ROE rules because these break skin at anything less than 30 ft, and more...

anyways, when a newcomer joined, we'd tell them that part of being a noob was that you had to trade shots to the thigh with this guy until someone couldnt take the pain anymore... it was always a blast to watch this go on until someone spilled the beans about the prosthetic leg