Flat bars

petefz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Im just wandering if anyone has fitted low/ flatter bars than the stock like renthal streetfighter style bars i have come off a bike with clip ons and am finding the positioning strange i love the bike but would prefer something lower more aggressive.

Im just wandering if anyone has fitted low/ flatter bars than the stock like renthal streetfighter style bars i have come off a bike with clip ons and am finding the positioning strange i love the bike but would prefer something lower more aggressive.

FZ1 handlebar swap is a very common mod here. It's completely flat and has less back-sweep .. and it works with stock bar ends.

+1 on the FZ1 bars. They obviously sit forward and lower than the stock bars, and leaning forward to use them hurt my back a little bit--so I bought a set of riser barbacks off of ebay to compensate, and now they are perfect!

Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure they add like 10hp too. :BLAA:

Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure they add like 10hp too. :BLAA:

Might not give you 10 horsepower, but the flat bars will put you further over the front wheel, giving you better feedback from the front end, and a stronger connection to the front wheel, which should make it easier to judge your limits in sports mode, and ride faster, and safer as a result..

:thumbup:

Back