Foot pegs

BigJoeG

Reaction score
Visit site
I remember reading this thread last winter thinking "I shoulld probally get some of these...."

Thanks for the reminder.

PM Sent

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone actually mounted R6 pegs to their FZ? I was in a tight spot last week and needed a new peg within 3 days before I went on my trip so I grabbed some aftermarket pegs for a 2003 - 2008 R6 and they DO NOT work - they fit in fine but the squared-off edge that stops them from rotating down is a little too short and subsequently the pegs angle down around 30* or so. Ended up having to modify one of the passenger pegs to fit correctly so I could make the trip. PM sent about your pegs LIB...

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Just noticed this thread bump up and thought I'd give my thoughts on the pegs.

They have been on my bike for a few months now. Love them. I haven't seen any wear and tear on my boots and the grip is great. I often ride with the ball of my foot on the peg and the grip/ stability is just as good in that position as it is when I have the arch/heal on the peg.

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys sorry i havent been around for a while, i hade to leave state for some family stuff.

i am here to tell you guys some bad news i am going to stop making my foot pegs. i have 5 sets of the full pegs left and 1 set of screw-in foot pegs. thats all that will be made. send me a pm if u want some of the last pegs?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys sorry i havent been around for a while, i hade to leave state for some family stuff.

i am here to tell you guys some bad news i am going to stop making my foot pegs. i have 5 sets of the full pegs left and 1 set of screw-in foot pegs. thats all that will be made. send me a pm if u want some of the last pegs?

:(Sorry to hear you're not going to be making these anymore. They are so great and really have performed well for me. Killer job Josh! :rockon:

Thanks again for a great product!:D

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A big thanks to Josh, this is the best mod I have got on my bike. Its not technical like the other next best (Biker-dude headlight mod, thanks Daryl). Its unique. I love the fact that I have a set of one off, functional and stylish foot plates. Each set has its own knurl marks (like an FZ6 finger print). Also remember that with each set sold Josh contributed to forum costs.

Thanks Josh,

Nelly:thumbup:

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
just letting you guys know that i had some free time and was able to make some more foot pegs. i have a few of each differnt types, the full pegs and screw-in plates. if interreasted send me a P.M.

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
just a quick run threw on price. the full pegs are $60.00 a set witch consest of two pegs and they only work for the front pegs will not fit the back pegs.

the screw-in plates are $35.00 for a set and will fit both front and back pegs that have the stock rubber grips. they simpaly replace the stock rubber grip with metal plates the provide alot better metal grips. you can ask anyone who has bought my grips how much better they are over stock pegs.

if you want some pegs send me a P.M.

thanks!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
just letting you guys know that i had some free time and was able to make some more foot pegs. i have a few of each differnt types, the full pegs and screw-in plates. if interreasted send me a P.M.

Josh,
Can you post a pic on the full pegs and screw in plates?

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
look back on page 6 for both the screw on and for the full set. I want to order some, but I have to wait to get some more cash.

Last edited:

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
heres some pics of the foot pegs. the screw-in ones are the slimer smaller ones. and the full ones are the fatter bigger ones.

remember the screw-in plates are not full pegs you still need ur stock pegs, these just replace the stock rubber grips for full metal with better grip.

sorry my camera isnt the best.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered mine :thumbup:

You won't be sorry. I've had mine for a while now and still marvel at how much better they work and they look cool! The grip is phenomenal in comparison to the stock peg grips. I feel much more confident in the twisties. I also haven't hit them yet and I had to modify my side stand because I was scraping it, but didn't catch the peg so it has more clearance because my stock peg hit before the side stand before. :rockon:

Even if you don't ride spirited they're better looking and give better grip for whatever your riding style and there is absolutely no difference in vibration.

Have fun!

Last edited:

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
You won't be sorry. I've had mine for a while now and still marvel at how much better they work and they look cool! The grip is phenomenal in comparison to the stock grips. I feel much more confident in the twisties. I also haven't hit them yet and I had to modify my side stand because I was scraping it, but didn't catch the peg so it has more clearance because my stock peg hit before the side stand before. :rockon:

Even if you don't ride spirited they're better looking and give better grip for whatever your riding style and there is absolutely no difference in vibration.

Have fun!

you like to ride like me, hitting to turns draging knees.lol.
be safe out their brother, glade you like the pegs

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Josh.
I don't have any choice! LOL! Hahahaha!:BLAA:

Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

Klaatu_Departing.jpg

:BLAA:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

Klaatu_Departing.jpg

:BLAA:

Hahaha! Not too many know that! Hahaha!
Thanks Man!