Foot pegs

pdxkeno

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed a set of the front inserts on a 2007 FZ1 - great feel/grip with no slip yet easy to move to shift or brake. Thanks for a geat upgrade.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Lovin' mine. Almost looking forward to riding in the rain again... Almost. At least I know I won't be dirt bikin' it at 75mph again. lol.

Oh and... The site works again!

Sotex

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to drop a note of thanks to Josh -- I recently picked up a set of his front pegs, as well as a pair of inserts for the rears. He got the items to me promptly, and on first inspection I was really impressed with the solidity of the machined parts.

Installation was a breeze. In particular, I had clearance on the right side to install the new front peg without removing the brake lever, which made things easier still.

I've put maybe a couple of hundred miles on them in the last ten days or so. Grip has been excellent, and no complaints whatsoever. No experience in the wet yet, but I'm pretty certain these will be a lot more confidence-inspiring than the rubber tops on the originals.

When I first pinged him to ask if he had any left, it sounded as though there were just a few. So...if you're interested, might be best to jump on them sooner than later.

Thanks for the good feedback from everyone who's tried these, both pegs and inserts -- it prompted me to take the plunge and order.

I've already gotten compliments on their looks, too, which doesn't hurt!

hybriduff

Reaction score
Visit site
Received both sets of screw in plates today! Pegs are machined beautifully and are top notch quality, planning on priming them and painting them black on my polished pegs! Thanks again!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to hear from you again Josh,

I got the inserts from Josh two years ago they still look brand new.
They are Still going strong and still providing ample confidence and grip.
my #1 mod.

Nelly:thumbup:

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to hear from you again Josh,

I got the inserts from Josh two years ago they still look brand new.
They are Still going strong and still providing ample confidence and grip.
my #1 mod.

Nelly:thumbup:

Thanks allot buddy. fells good to here that. no more slipping in the rain.lol:thumbup:

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are my pegs installed for anyone that wants to see them 'in the flesh'.

thanks buddy for the pic, they look meaty on the bike.lol. no slipping off of them.:thumbup:

not sure if you know but that ball at the bottom of the peg unscrews.. some people dont know that and thought i would throw that out their fo some that dont like it, so do though.

hybriduff

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks buddy for the pic, they look meaty on the bike.lol. no slipping off of them.:thumbup:

not sure if you know but that ball at the bottom of the peg unscrews.. some people dont know that and thought i would throw that out their fo some that dont like it, so do though.

No prob, and no, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set for sale.

I just bought Ottimoto rearsets and will be selling my LIB pegs. They were great, but I wanted rearsets now. Had them on just over a year. In the rain they improved foot-hold IMMENSELY.