For the Stoner Fans....all 2 of us!

Im loving the livery , as you can tell from my avatar :D

Gee I wish he could keep it like that all year , maybe Repsol could make an exception :D

I am just so excited...Casey on a bike that goes around corners....it's gonna be good!

:rockon:

Awesome:thumbup:Check the sleeves & helmet too.Casey is super paitriotic,he could have ran any scheme:bow::aus:

Those pics are sweet! I think if he does well next season on the Honda he'll get a little more of the respect he probably deserves as a great rider - especially if Rossi is as crap on the Ducati as he was in testing.

This season was great! Lots of action, and so many great riders! Next season is going to be awesome.

Those pics are sweet! I think if he does well next season on the Honda he'll get a little more of the respect he probably deserves as a great rider - especially if Rossi is as crap on the Ducati as he was in testing.

This season was great! Lots of action, and so many great riders! Next season is going to be awesome.

Next season has the potential to be one of the best for years!!! Can't wait!

Mmmm
and bike trained in Spain :eek:

:)

Not likely! He cut his teeth winning multiple Australian dirt track championships in Australia... Then pi$$Ed off to Europe cause they wouldn't let him road race here at 14 years old!!! The very reason we now have the junior road racing series in oz now!!!

Back