Forum Software Upgrade.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
One other thing, (it may be my end though???) if I do a \"Quick Reply\", after typing the post and hit \"Post Quick Reply\", it posts the reply, but sends me to a page that says \"before posting again you must wait 29 seconds.... I'll take a screen-shot to show you what I mean.

:)

Edit...Added screenie.

same problem here. except mine just says "loading" and never posts the post until I hit refresh on the page.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The social group page has now changed, and some text is also outside the box. In the social group itself the newest post is at the bottom (instead of at the top), maybe this has something to do with options but I can't see where..

otherwise great job, keep up the good work :thumbup:

The social group page looks great now, nice job Dennis :rockon:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey cloggy my boy just noticed you avatar.."hes got terrible tusks and terible claws and terrible teeth in his terrible jaws"..lol..he loves the Gruffalo

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
everytime i post. after i click the post reply button - it goes to the redirect page.... maybe its just this color scheme and all.. but just fyi

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
VB Experience seems to be totally weird as well, not only have i lost over a third of my points, but the activity level on mine, will not move.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
One other thing, (it may be my end though???) if I do a \"Quick Reply\", after typing the post and hit \"Post Quick Reply\", it posts the reply, but sends me to a page that says \"before posting again you must wait 29 seconds.... I'll take a screen-shot to show you what I mean.

:)

Edit...Added screenie.

this same thing is happening to me. also, when i quote someone in my reply, it won't always acknowledge the reply, so i have to submit twice, resulting in a double post. it is very frustrating.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
this same thing is happening to me. also, when i quote someone in my reply, it won't always acknowledge the reply, so i have to submit twice, resulting in a double post. it is very frustrating.

I just redid the upgrade hopefully that fixed it otherwise it is a bug in the new software and we will have to wait for a fix....

I also upgraded the chat software...................testers please... :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey cloggy my boy just noticed you avatar.."hes got terrible tusks and terible claws and terrible teeth in his terrible jaws"..lol..he loves the Gruffalo
The Gruffalo, whats a Gruffalo, well I don't know lol.

How old are our kids lol.

Back on track, I am also double posting.

Nelly

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I just redid the upgrade hopefully that fixed it otherwise it is a bug in the new software and we will have to wait for a fix....

I also upgraded the chat software...................testers please... :thumbup:

First the positives:
Site seems to run smoother.
Pics load faster when zoomed.

Issues:
The Edit/Save issue I posted before still exists.
I get quite a few DB-errors when posting. Helps to repost, but still annoying.

Last edited:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
heres a funny one..i won 1465696 credits the other night on roulette (im now second in the roulette top winners) but today i noticed i only got 521947..500000 of which ive banked just now

WHERES MY CREDITS!!??? :spank: