Forum Software Upgrade.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just lost 5000 VB experience points (level went from 83, back down to 72, and my activity award has dissapeared ) have sent PM to admin. So if anyone experiences this Admin (Dennis) is aware.

:thumbup:

I to have lost expierience points and my level dropped aswell (couldnt tell you the exact amount though) but substansial :( , i did however manage to keep my activity award......

Last edited:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if this is proper behavior, something I am doing or something this PC is doing...

but if I edit a post and then click \"Save\". It appears to update the post but doesn't redirect me to the revised post. If I manually refresh the page it has saved the revised changes though.

me too :confused:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Poor Dennis....he tries to do the right thing, and make the sight even better, and it all goes pear shaped.

:eek:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One other thing, (it may be my end though???) if I do a \"Quick Reply\", after typing the post and hit \"Post Quick Reply\", it posts the reply, but sends me to a page that says \"before posting again you must wait 29 seconds.... I'll take a screen-shot to show you what I mean.

:)

Edit...Added screenie.

I think that is in place to slow down the people who post too quickly. make people actually read and think before multi posting. Also it should cut down on duplicate posting.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that is in place to slow down the people who post too quickly. make people actually read and think before multi posting. Also it should cut down on duplicate posting.

Nah, it's a bug, same as the edit thing mentioned above, if you refresh the page, your post is there...

I dunno, just seems strange. It never used to do it.

W

wrightme43

Now there is this red eye looking thing in the middle of my screen.
My computer keeps telling me thats not very nice, and my name isnt Hal.

I woke up last night and it was watching me sleep.

:eek:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
One other thing, (it may be my end though???) if I do a \"Quick Reply\", after typing the post and hit \"Post Quick Reply\", it posts the reply, but sends me to a page that says \"before posting again you must wait 29 seconds.... I'll take a screen-shot to show you what I mean.

Edit...Added screenie.

+1 Same happens to me and by the looks of Nellys double posts he has the same problem :thumbup:

Edit that. The proplem seams to be sorted all ok when i posted this

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well.. dunno if it is my work computer or not, but the bar that has the user cp, all albums, ect- that looks fine now. no text all over.. and yea, member numbers are gone and i still dont get how this rep power work anyways. but under my avatar it has all my thank info. i dont recall that being there before.. but im sure the admin will get to all of it.

Last edited:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
This could be just be just me (Im using Firefox 3.0.5), BUT:

When I edit a post, and afterwards press save, the post is saved, but it remains in edit mode.
Before the upgrade it would return to normal "View mode".

Last edited:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
This could be just be just me (Im using Firefox 3.0.5), BUT:

When I edit a post, and afterwards press save, the post is saved, but it remains in edit mode.
Before the upgrade it would return to normal \"View mode\".

+1 and I am using IE.

-bryan

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
heres a funny one..i won 1465696 credits the other night on roulette (im now second in the roulette top winners) but today i noticed i only got 521947..500000 of which ive banked just now

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the Quick reply issue is fixed. I had to revert a few templates... This upgrade has a number of template changes and my customomized ones will have to be updated manually...