FS: Pazzo shorty levers-black with blue adjuster

rgatling

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD: Pazzo shorty levers-black with blue adjuster

A set of Pazzo shorty levers--black levers with blue adjusters. These are nice! I had them on the bike for a week. Much better feel and reach than the stock levers and they look sweet on a blue FZ6! I liked them so much I'm ordering a set for the Blackbird.

I paid $159.95 for them. Will ship for $150 to the lower 48 states. They will be shipped in the original box with the instructions (sparse as they are). These are a very easy install. Takes 10 minutes tops.

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A set of Pazzo shorty levers--black levers with blue adjusters. These are nice! I had them on the bike for a week. Much better feel and reach than the stock levers and they look sweet on a blue FZ6! I liked them so much I'm ordering a set for the Blackbird.

I paid $159.95 for them. Will ship for $150 to the lower 48 states. They will be shipped in the original box with the instructions (sparse as they are). These are a very easy install. Takes 10 minutes tops.

Why are you selling them if you like them so much? Only reason i ask is because i am going to be getting some, i am not trying to mess up your post (although is looks like you have them sold already so it shouldn't matter)