FS: Power Commander III

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Selling a PCIII, it has everything it came with and is in the original packaging (even looks brand new, though it's not). Works with all models of FZ4 2004-2008.

Asking $200 plus shipping

Selling a PCIII, it has everything it came with and is in the original packaging (even looks brand new, though it's not). Works with all models of FZ4 2004-2008.

I would also have it if your willing to ship to the UK. Why are you selling it mate?

Nelly

You did mean "FZ6 2004-2008 right", I don't think there's a little cousin FZ4 to the FZ6

Why are you selling it? Dont you need it for your laser pipes? I just PM you because I need to get one. My bike is running lean after installing my Remus exhuast.

I've never used a PCIII on my bike, as I am convinced that with my setup I wouldn`t feel a diff.
Yes I`d be able to optimize performance for the lasers, but the 2 or 3 HP difference isn`t something I want to pay $200+ for :)

The -1 in the front feels like I gained 50HP, so that's good enough for me :)

The PCIII is sold btw!

Back