FS: Wheels, rotors, sprocket, tires, etc. etc.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

This set of wheels is Silver, in great shape, has pilot powers mounted and all the bearings, spacers, bolts, etc. etc. that you need to put them on your bike...plug and play.

Send me an e-mail at *snip* for details on everything, pricing, and pictures. I'm NOT currently interested in parting these out.

As of today, 5/23, there are 2 people in line.

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This set of wheels is Silver, in great shape, has pilot powers mounted and all the bearings, spacers, bolts, etc. etc. that you need to put them on your bike...plug and play.

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] for details on everything, pricing, and pictures. I'm NOT currently interested in parting these out.

As of today, 5/23, there are 2 people in line.

Hey man, what kind of wheels did you put on? Marvics?

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a $4,000 set of carbon fiber Italian racing wheels and carbon wave rotors...oh nevermind not really ha ha, I just have a second/extra set of OEM black wheels I was using (touring tires on one, track tires on the other). I'm moving in November and need to shed some weight.

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
defy do you recommend having a set of spare rims for trackday tires? i've been contemplating this, but now I see you're selling. selling mostly because of moving correct? I kind of want to pick up a set and maybe get it powder coated and rock only track tires on'em.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
If you come to the track with a brand new set of tires it usually isn't necessary to swap. Most tire brands should hold up two or more track days. I've only heard of Pilot Powers 2CTs wearing out in one track day and that was a guy in the expert group at Willow Springs (a notoriously fast swooping track). Having a spare set of rims isn't necessary if you tires are a bit worn because there are always tire changers ready to put on a new set for you for a fee. For instance, I had my FZ6's suspension reconfigured for my weight for only $30 by House of Suspension and it took all of 20 mins.