FZ1 Transforms.....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have a really cool engineer in FL that custom designed and creates part for the Gen II FZ1. Well, a while back, I posted a shot that shows the look I am aiming for and today, parts arrived! :rockon:

I installed the screen and the seat cowl this evening. I have the rear blinker pods and the front pods are on the way. Here's a few shots... The first is what I rode home from work with... the rest is after I installed and the last is the difference in screens.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sick looking FZ1! Love the look and the new windscreen angle looks so bad a$$. :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks fantastic...love the screen, makes a massive difference to the looks of the bike...much racier!

:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The guy does amazing work! The screen is actually a body panel, not a windshield. All the parts weigh next to nothing yet they are STRONG! The fit and finish for hand-crafted parts is extremely meticulous! I have no regrets spending that amount of money for the look it gives the bike. Thank you all!!!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These came in today too, but installation will have to wait for the weekend as these are a bit "involved" to mount up. I have the front blinker pods still waiting to ship. Those will be LED!!

attachment.php

It will make the tail look like this by Sunday evening...

TS002.jpg

TS004.jpg

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW:eek: Eric, that bike looks mean! I love it, aggressive but tasteful mods!! I imagine demand is high for custom pieces like that!!

That much streamlining must be good for at least 5 more HP:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
seriously looks awesome!
blinker pods are so nice.
side view of the bike is ...... is...... i'm running out of superlatives

Guess I'll have to come down to visit and talk about it at Roy's Place! ;)

Thanks!!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW:eek: Eric, that bike looks mean! I love it, aggressive but tasteful mods!! I imagine demand is high for custom pieces like that!!

That much streamlining must be good for at least 5 more HP:thumbup:

Thanks! His screens are in the highest demand followed by the cowl... but I've yet to see anyone with the blinker pods so I'm happy that I'll be rather unique! I'm his first LED customer too so I got the "prototype discount" from him. :rockon:

I'm shooting for this look but want a color that goes with blue other than white:

NP004.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! His screens are in the highest demand followed by the cowl... but I've yet to see anyone with the blinker pods so I'm happy that I'll be rather unique! I'm his first LED customer too so I got the "prototype discount" from him. :rockon:

I'm shooting for this look but want a color that goes with blue other than white:

NP004.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: need i say more :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all! I promise to post more pics when all four signal pods are installed. They take a bit of work to mount up so it will be a weekend project.

I really love the TS seat but now it looks sooo out of place with the cowl! I'm not sure I can sacrifice comfort for form though. Maybe I can go get a Sargent front seat that fits the form better and use it when the cowl is mounted and use the TS seat with the trunk installed.... hmmmmm....

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! That screen makes such a big difference on the bike. Add that with the seat cowl and a belly pan, and that is one of the best looking FZ1s I've ever seen! Very cool bike!

I'm usually not a huge fan of blue, but the dark blue is actually pretty nice.

Still think black's the best color, though. :D

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site

NP004.jpg

is there a way to get a set of those lights for the fz6?