FZ6 coming off the road

i'd say cycle a bit more, you don;t have to commit to an everyday thing do you? i would split the difference and ride every other day.

what the heck? big 9 bucks big frikin deal,,,, if your not gonna ride it , ill buy it from yah :spank: there made to be work horses ,
Watch the pennies mate and the pounds take care of themselves lol.

I am really enjoying the cycling, I also have another incentive. If I cycle I get to take my daughter to pre-school in the morning. That is something I really enjoy.

Nelly

i'd say cycle a bit more, you don;t have to commit to an everyday thing do you? i would split the difference and ride every other day.
I am really enjoying the cycle mate, I will ride three days this week but still plan to cycle as much as possible.

Nelly

Nice! So, when I come over, we're going to put that back on in brew, right?

Nice! So, when I come over, we're going to put that back on in brew, right?
Every thing in moderation mate, I just won't eat lol.

Actually stopping drinking red wine in the week was the best thing I ever did. The weight just fell off.

Nelly

PS when you over, so I can get my drinking arm in order lol.

Every thing in moderation mate, I just won't eat lol.

Actually stopping drinking red wine in the week was the best thing I ever did. The weight just fell off.

Nelly

PS when you over, so I can get my drinking arm in order lol.

Start the curls! I'm doing what I can to get over there sometime next year. I have to get a passport and we've started that process. We'll be looking for all of you guys when we arrive. It will be nice to have locals steering us right! :thumbup:

Start the curls! I'm doing what I can to get over there sometime next year. I have to get a passport and we've started that process. We'll be looking for all of you guys when we arrive. It will be nice to have locals steering us right! :thumbup:
I look forward to it, just about to have a go on my Wii Fit now.

Nelly

Back