FZ6N conversion need help

SteelRain

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone!
I'm sure your all sick of seeing this question, but I'm going to ask it again. Where the eff can I get a fz6n headlight. I spent four hours last night going round and round on this forum and others, shopping sites, and some of the links in the much older threads which got me nowhere. So I decided to just join this forum since I'll probably be needing help in the future with other mods on my bike. If someone could please please please post me a link to a page where all I have to do is click 'add to cart' and 'proceed to check out' or explain in vivid detail where to or who to go through. Thanks

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
That is not a FZ6N kit, this kit comes from India FZ16/FZS. look it up and you will see the diff. It is a nice kit, i have the vs2

SteelRain

Reaction score
Visit site
So it will work on the 07 fz6 though correct and will do away with the fairing and everything all i gotta do is order the vs2 and i got everything i need minus the mirrors

SteelRain

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks For the help guys that Nubz Shop is pretty good to work with great guy running the place and I'm excited to see the vs2 black headlight on my bike definatley will be going back to nubz shop in the future!