Good rides in TN?

darkbluexplorer

ATGATT - Live by it!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be in Nashville Wednesday til Friday and planning to bring the bike! So many I can hit some of you up?

From my mobile command unit attached to my hand.

C

CoolATIGuy

Meets on Sundays at Puckett's Market in Leiper's Fork. 9:00 AM

http://www.meetup.com/Nashville-Sportbike-Group/events/62753452/

Be warned, even the "slower" Saturday group books it...they were prob hitting 70-80 on a 40mph 2-lane residential backroad a few minutes into the ride (with young teenagers in the group as well), so my cohorts and I dropped out. caveat emptor

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Be warned, even the "slower" Saturday group books it...they were prob hitting 70-80 on a 40mph 2-lane residential backroad a few minutes into the ride (with young teenagers in the group as well), so my cohorts and I dropped out. caveat emptor

Yeah, and its good fun ;)! Ride your own ride, they will wait.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site

then i wont talk about my "occasional recreational" riding in Leipers and Triune....:spank::spank::spank:

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
true ... i discovered a few more roads down leipers that were good ...

There's a lot of fun to be had in'n'out of Nolensville, Triune, and Arrington too. Arno Rd, Trinity (Rd?), Clovercroft Rd, and the east side of the Goose Creek Bypass can make a great loop. im missing little connector roads here & there but if you google earth/mapquest it you'll get it.

C

CoolATIGuy

Looking like prob Loveless Cafe, prob around 9:30, 35 miles down Natchez trace and back. A couple guys have to be back in Hendersonville by 12:30, so not a super long ride. I'll send you an email. ~ CoolATIGuy

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I have never had my bike to the nashville area, but I drive my car there for a vacation last year and we took the back roads fun nashville to lynchburg. I enjoyed the with the car, but I would love to have had the bike. Sorry I don't know what exact roads I was on, but it was fun.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

C

CoolATIGuy

I have never had my bike to the nashville area, but I drive my car there for a vacation last year and we took the back roads fun nashville to lynchburg. I enjoyed the with the car, but I would love to have had the bike. Sorry I don't know what exact roads I was on, but it was fun.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing you went down to Jack Daniel's? That place is awesome with a cool tour, even if you don't drink alcohol, and the ride to get there is pretty too.