Got a visit from the repo man!

Damn J, I fell for that one! Glad to hear that it didn't really turn out that way, but sorry to hear that your bike is gone. Things can only get better from here, right? :thumbup:

Did he take the $800 helmet...$400 jacket...$300 boots...$150 gloves that everybody always rolls into the huge payment they have to make for like 6 years at like 18 percent,or until the repo guy shows up.
Nope! Just the bike....I don't think they care about that stuff.
I seriously thought for a second this was J...

smokey-1.jpg

Nice gag post! Sorry to hear about your bike.
LOL.....that's EXACTLY what I had in mind when I wrote that!
By the way, I've always wondered how these things works. Do you actually still owe the $ or do you just get a really bad credit rating? If you don't mind sharing of course...

What they do now is auction the bike off. They subtract the auction price from what I owe and then I'm responsible for the remaining/outstanding balance, BUT....I'm filing bankruptcy so I won't be paying anything.

Sh!!!!!!!t thats bad. Sorry man. You got them/us good.:spank:
I actually thought "now that's not how I know/experienced her".:eek: Sorry for the new member though - you scared the ** out of him/her. Good that you still have it in you to humor us with the story. Just always try to think of the cup half full.

Not going to well this side as well but there is always light at the end of the tunnel - this tunnel is just sooooo farking long. Had to sell my FZ6 S2 for the wedding in Dec last year. It was paid cash when I bought it but she had to go... Well, I got a lovely wife and a dream wedding in return and don't own anybody anything now and made my BH's dreams come true. Yes, I'm bikeless for a while, but in the next few months I'll get my black FZ6R cash again - just have to be patient.

Thinking of you guys...:rolleyes:

Back