Got myself a new tank!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
You wont have to wait long... i have plans to take a few shots in the morning! aint seen it in daylight myself yet!

This also means i have to polish my wheels...bug guts everywhere!

:rockon:

well if you weren't sliding sideways around corners it would be harder for the bugs to get in there! :D

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman, this is the first time I come across one of your posts and I have to say.. your bike looks amazing!
Keep the pictures coming!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah we have lovebug seasons here........they are not big....but there are millions of them!

Can get quite annoying, but i guess it's all part of the experience...and there's another reason for a tank bra, keep those bugs off that nice new paint!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Noice mate. I'm with you I think....as nice as it looks, that tank bra over the top does protect it from nasties.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Noice mate. I'm with you I think....as nice as it looks, that tank bra over the top does protect it from nasties.

Cheers
Mike

Yes, i looke at my new tank tonight, and then i looked at Gazza's...also black, and the difference is glaring...even he, who takes very good care of his bike....said that a tank bra might be a good option for him, when he gets his re-sprayed!

It aint hard to damage them!

:eek: