Great deal on Mini H1 hid projector kits Morimoto style with projectors

svzxr650

Reaction score
Visit site
I found a great deal on a Mini H1 projector kit, The projectors seem the same as the Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors which go for $270+shipping for a complete kit, but they have it for only $219 with free shipping!.

To those who dont know projectors, the Mini H1 projectors are very similar in performance to the great FXR projectors, but they offer a MUCH MUCH easier installation and fit into the FZ6 headlights with almost no modifications or cutting. and dont let the name MINI fool you, there is nothing mini about them, they have a 2.5" lens, same as the FXR's, and are the biggest projectors that will fit our headlights. and for projectors, the bigger the projector the better and wider the light output is.

You can see the $270 morimoto kit here:
Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1) - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

Here are the Morimoto Mini H1's:
Projectorsl.jpg

Here you can see uniquemotolights FZ6 Mini H1 Kit:

2004 - 2011 Yamaha FZ6 HID BiXenon Projector kit with angel eyes halo MC-MH1

Seems to be the same projectors but at a much better price!

VisteonProjectorlens2-vi.jpg

So i contacted them and said i am a member of fz6-forum and there are lots of us that want quality projector kits for our bikes.

They said if there is enough interest they can offer an additional discount coupon code for our forum!

so post here if you are interested in the projector kit, and i will count how many people we have and email them.

Last edited:

LVNeptune

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested, but it better be more than $20 off since they already have an open coupon for that :D

Also, they apparently removed their "installation" service, it is not listed anymore.

svzxr650

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested, but it better be more than $20 off since they already have an open coupon for that :D

Also, they apparently removed their "installation" service, it is not listed anymore.

I just looked, and they do offer installation,

look forther down in the description, you will see blue text:

We offer custom retrofits:
•Install any of our compatible projector kits into your headlight.
•Add Audi style LED strips
•Black out the headlight reflectors
•Install an on/off switch, to turn off HID's so you can have only angel eyes and LED strips on.
•make kit completely plug and play with an H4 plug or two H7 plugs prewired.

Contact us for more info

so they do still offer retrofit services.