Morimoto Mini H1 retrofit

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I bought the retrofit kit last November, I didn't get around to doing anything with it until now. Our own forum member, FIZZER6, pulled the housing apart, painted the shrouds and reflectors black, mounted the projectors, and sealed them back up. I put the finished product on the bike.

EojyTw9.jpg

llZy4yd.jpg

The reflections hide a lot, but the bike looks great. Though I did mark where the original headlights hit on my garage door, I found the projectors to be aimed too high. I was hitting everyone in the face, though I wasn't flashed. That said, I'm still tweaking the aim a bit. As everyone says, the output is incredible. I used 4300K bulbs.

Edit: just noticed my "money shot" includes a broken front turn signal. A casualty of working too quickly towards the very end! It's already back on the bike. :)

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm using them, too :)
I bought from ebay which is exactly same product as morimoto but price was less than half. Quality is not equal but not far different. I think morimoto's are over priced.

Bike's head looks so so so sweet, I couldn't painted the headlight because I feared if I don't like the projectors at the beginning.