ha, chillin with my mates

BusterG

Reaction score
Visit site
lol, I guess someone has to be first.

Southwest Queensland, for those that know Australia. 2004 FZ6, black naked.

I'm in South West Qld, Brisvagas is in the SE. I hope your FZ has water wings pedwards, Heard your having a few dramas with the wet stuff

I'm in South West Qld, Brisvagas is in the SE. I hope your FZ has water wings pedwards, Heard your having a few dramas with the wet stuff

Took a ride out on Saturday to survey the floods. The worst of the rain had stopped 12 hours earlier so a lot of the flood water had subsided. However, the world famous RSC - Shakespeare Theatre was flooded. Everywhere I went there were cars abandoned some still had water up to the windscreens. The emergency & vehicle services couldn't cope. However, there was a spirit of the blitz - everyone was affected in some way & everyone was helping out the best they could. Still thousands of homes flooded, or without power &/or fresh water.

Brisvagas

I am also in South West Qld, Brisvagas. I have a 2006 FZ6s, Red.
Need more power and too quiet :Flash:

Yeah i know what you mean. I just drilled the exhaust, had already had cat cut out, and also drilled the life out of the air box. Noise well there is now pleanty of the that from the intake, i cant hear if the rear sounds any good though.

Phil - a pemanent Pom in Sydney

Got an 07 S2 last September and just starting to make it my own now. I imported some cans from ebay in the UK (Carbon Can Co) but haven't touched the intake yet.

What's the go with removing the cat? Isn't it needed for a pink slip?

Cheers, P

I live in Rockveagus,been raining here as well
Whats with the drilling of your pipes??
My hubby is sending his pipes off his M109 to be DE baffled in Brissy was think of sending my as well any thoughts!!:rockon:

getting them done properly would definately be better. they can cut them open and do it right. rather than me how takes a drill bit and sticks it through. as all have said in the past nothing really sounds as good as after market pipes, its just as always a price issue.

Just signed up, thought I'd say hi.

I'm an ex-Sydneysider living in Wollongong; picked up an orange & black FZ6N mid-Sept '06 and have clocked up ~23000km to date. Power-wise it's more than enough for me (since my mass is barely 1/4 of its dry weight), though reading through the last posts I suppose I have always wished it was a bit louder...

Any suggestions on aftermarket pipes? I wouldn't even know where to start looking.

Hi North Brisbane here. just picked up a blue 2007 FZ6N today, does anyone know if there are plug and play alarms for these bikes? also does it actually have an immobiliser on it? havent found anything saying there is but people have reported to have them.

well, looks like quite a few newb posts are in here, so Welcome to the site, all these questions are answered and just try the search button.

Good to have you all aboard. Ride lots and post often!

Hey all. Another Aussie newb here. Seen a few people from the eastern states, any from here in Adelaide? I don't see many Fazers on the roads around here, pity really, such a great bike.

Also, did everyone get the recall notice about the "Throttle Position Sensor" (maybe only the older bikes.. mines an '05 model). I booked mine in to get fixed, but they are having trouble getting the sensor.. they are going to ring me when they get stock.

Any way, just saying Hi to all my fellow Aussies.

:)

as all have said in the past nothing really sounds as good as after market pipes, its just as always a price issue.[/QUOTE]

Hi guys, i've recently sold my FZ6(magic bikes),but the guy who bought it didn't want the Leo Vince SBK mufflers!(CRAZY).
Anyway,i was going to put them on ebay for around 500 clams- but i would prefer to sell them to someone on hear..........
They're in very good condition. If anyone interested send me a message with your email, and i'll send some pics (as soon as i take em).
Cheers.

hey guys been lonely on here with only overseas guys and gals, im in adelaide and would like more info on the leo's cheers. :rockon:

Back