:rockon::rockon:Happy Birthday Lefty!!!!:rockon::rockon:
picture.php

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone!
My apologies for not being very active on the forum this year. It's been a year of lots of challanges from health issues to deciding to retire and sell our house and business which will culminate in the next couple of months. We'll be moving up to oregon to enjoy flyfishing and new roads to ride which Mrs. Lefty and I are looking forward to. Don't think your getting rid of me my SoCal hoons, I'll have more time to come down and get into more shenanigans with my pals.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Many Happies Lefty

hope you have a right rockin' day

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Lefty, yeah, soon you're going to have to update your avatar photo with Oregon Highway Patrol in background. Not sure the best way to go about that. Say, do they allow motorcyclists to fuel their own motorcycle in Oregon? I read/heard that cagers must have fuel fills with a station attendant! HB!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Lefty, yeah, soon you're going to have to update your avatar photo with Oregon Highway Patrol in background. Not sure the best way to go about that. Say, do they allow motorcyclists to fuel their own motorcycle in Oregon? I read/heard that cagers must have fuel fills with a station attendant! HB!

OSP tickets are Expensive! Oregon is one of the few or maybe two states that has no self serve. I believe New Jersey is the other. However, for motorcycles, the law allows the station attendant to hand the nozzle over to the rider and he or she can refuel their own bike. The attendant still has to activate the pump by swiping your card or you can pay cash.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday Lefty! If we had a party we could've invited Officer Peterson to come and cuff you for old times sake! ;)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess i went Thank Happy and never pushed Post! :(

Happy belated Birthday John!
Now pack your bags and get up here already! ;-)

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Good about motorcyclist in OR or NJ still getting to insert nozzle in gas tank because if somebody's going to spill gas all over the f*+&*&'ing tank and seat, it should be the OWNER. Even then, I'm afraid that "Goober" from Mayberry might be the station attendant fumbling with a cigarette burning while handing over the nozzle. How about bathroom ops: do customers get to perform all facets? Well, nevermind. Whatever the case, at least there's no California Air Resources Board (CARB) in Oregon. I hate that CA state agency. Sure, they (it) cleaned up air but now it's just fumbling around with all kinds of nitpick regs. Main reason why gasoline is always more expensive in CA thanks to special "blends," etc. Another complaint (this applies everywhere): That damn alcohol/ethanol blended gasoline!