Haven't been around much lately...

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all - I feel like it's been a long time since I posted in here... Lot's of changes in the last several months. Unfortunately my dad was diagnosed with cancer back in Feb so I've been spending a lot of time visiting and helping them around their house. The good news is that he is finished with chemo/radiation and will find out if he is still a surgery candidate later this week. Man, I hope so...

AND some new good news.... As of last weekend, I'm ENGAGED! It's my second go at marriage but I've been with an absolutely wonderful woman for the past couple of years and decided to make it permanent. :steve:

As for riding, the naked fizbomb is as good as ever. A couple thousand miles so far this season, and I've even gotten Sha on the back a few times! Of course, I've been riding the 675 too much as well. So much for that being a collector's bike...

Anyway, I'll try to add more value than the occasional post going forward. :cheer:

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the engagement! Good luck to you and your future wife! Does she ride too?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the engagement! Good luck to you and your future wife! Does she ride too?
+1 on the congrats!!!

Also, which bike does she get to ride seeing as you have 2 and all women should ride :)

Also sorry to hear about your dad, i hope that they can get him in for the surgery.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sure does explain your disappearance. First, our thoughts and prayers for your Dad. I hope he can get surgery and a successful one at that.

Second, congrats on the engagement! Has the date been set yet?

Please keep us informed about your Dad. We're here for you to lean on Tom.

Take care!

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sure does explain your disappearance. First, our thoughts and prayers for your Dad. I hope he can get surgery and a successful one at that.

Second, congrats on the engagement! Has the date been set yet?

Please keep us informed about your Dad. We're here for you to lean on Tom.

Take care!

Thank Eric. No specific date yet but it will be before she graduates from law school (her second career) in 2 years.