Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
when i seen a thread on this forum about the cat helicopter
i had a great laugh until i discovered it was a dead cat.:(
who makes these electricals? and why?:confused:
why would anybody want to fly an r/c dead cat?:eek:
the mind boggles:confused:

I'm making one out a dead dog right now. This way we can have aerial cat n dog fights...:rolleyes:

This was a project the artist did when his cat got hit by a car and died. That's the way some art is. What about that exhibit with dead people that are opened up and displayed all over the world as an art science project?

The electricals are for a quad copter that is a radio controlled kit.

In Louisiana they have those parties (w/jazz band etc.) after you die instead of the continued subdued mourning social with food etc. which is pretty unconventional in many eyes.
So I was thinking....Before I die I'm going to talk to my kids about doing this with my body. I've never had a naked bike and I'm thinking they could fly my naked fat a$$ through the neighborhood one last time. Maybe buzz a couple of patrol cars and some nuns..:eek:

Last edited:

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
sounds like a sight to behold
please send pictures of dogcopter when finished
its good to see people recycling :D

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm making one out a dead dog right now. This way we can have aerial cat n dog fights...:rolleyes:

This was a project the artist did when his cat got hit by a car and died. That's the way some art is. What about that exhibit with dead people that are opened up and displayed all over the world as an art science project?

In Louisiana they have those parties (w/jazz band etc.) after you die instead of the continued subdued mourning social with food etc. which is pretty unconventional in many eyes.
So I was thinking....Before I die I'm going to talk to my kids about doing this with my body. I've never had a naked bike and I'm thinking they could fly my naked fat a$$ through the neighborhood one last time. Maybe buzz a couple of patrol cars and some nuns..:eek:

Love it!!!!!!!!
An r/c Cliffcycle.....Toys R Us lookout:thumbup:

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site

I can just hear the kids fighting over who flys dad first....."Me"..No "Me":eek:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site

Make sure you tell them to stay out of any lightning storms!!!

Johnny 5 is Alive!!