Hello everyone

Leaver

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello there everyone.

I'm a new guy here - stumbled across this forum when I was looking for some advice modifying my bike. I've got an '04 FZ6 Fazer which I bought in March of this year and have been happily riding since. Previous to that I just had a few 125's. Today I hope to be fitting a Givi luggage rack and some PowerMadd handguards onto my bike in preparation for a big European trip me and a friend are setting off on in February. (I live in Brighton, UK by the way). I'll post details of the trip in the appropriate forum.

Cheers!

Jimmy

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

The guys did a ride to Brighton a few months back. :rolleyes:

Lets have some pics when the luggage is installed and the trip as well. Sounds very exciting.

:welcome: to the forum Jimmy. Have fun and ride safely :thumbup:

Where abouts are you going in europe, I hope for you that it's south, it's freezing here at the moment :(

:welcome: to the forum Jimmy .Plenty of good advice here on mods just use the search button if not just ask someone is more than willing to help :thumbup:

Gaz

Hello there everyone.

I'm a new guy here - stumbled across this forum when I was looking for some advice modifying my bike. I've got an '04 FZ6 Fazer which I bought in March of this year and have been happily riding since. Previous to that I just had a few 125's. Today I hope to be fitting a Givi luggage rack and some PowerMadd handguards onto my bike in preparation for a big European trip me and a friend are setting off on in February. (I live in Brighton, UK by the way). I'll post details of the trip in the appropriate forum.

Cheers!

Jimmy
Welcome mate,

You have two guys just down the coast from you "Numpty & Toolkit" nice guys.
Toolkit is a wannabe FZ6 owner though.

Nelly

:welcome: If you're looking for a couple ideas on how to free up some room in your pocket this is THE place to go. :thumbup:

Welcome Jimmy.

You will find this an enjoyable forum.

So are you going thru the Chunnel on your trip? 17 miles of tunnel on a bike could be cool.

Lew

Back