Helmet cam up Pikes Peak.

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
Ducati Multistrada 1200

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTiTPAusog4"]Greg Tracy's under 10:00 race run at Pikes Peak! - YouTube[/ame]

Look out for that edge!

Pretty fun ride. It's interesting to see guys carry momentum through some turns. Always assumed I needed to accelerate through all turns, and feel kind of spooked when I'm in a turn too fast and not able to get on the throttle. I do see it here and there however that good riders will not get on the gas at all in some turns and just wait for the exit.

Anyway, thought it was a fun video that some might enjoy too.

Last edited:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
I think some of what you saw with the throttle is that he's on a dual sport. I'm sure the Multistrata is a fine motorcycle but it's far from a race bike. Very impressive riding though! Way faster than I could ride it with my FZ! :spank:

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
I think some of what you saw with the throttle is that he's on a dual sport. I'm sure the Multistrata is a fine motorcycle but it's far from a race bike. Very impressive riding though! Way faster than I could ride it with my FZ! :spank:

:thumbup:
I've heard the Multistrata is a pretty amazing bike. That it's super fast, that the suspension is amazing, and that it is "faster then anything else out there on real roads."

That is a tall order indeed, but I do suspect that it is a pretty hot bike.

Tune into this one at 1:00 to 2:20 if you are interested in some commentary on it,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvHg63wGQfc]Day Tripping with the Ducati Multistrada S and Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX - RideApart - YouTube[/ame]

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool vid, thanks. I used to go up Pike's Peak as a kid to see my Aunt who had a cabin up there. Good memories.