Help with connections

Chalstye

Reaction score
Visit site
im in the process of streetfightering a 2006 fz6 and also installing a clear taillight. So i removed the side panels and took off the tail. But i did not notice where all the wires in the left side panel are suppose to connect to. I have the two plugs that go to the turn signals, and two plugs that go to the plate light. But then i have two white connectors left over, one i know goes to the tail light but i cant figure out where the other one is suppose to go. Cant find any more wires that needs connecting and ive tried looking at the wiring diagram but that did not help much. i have a abs bike if that matters. Thanks

Chalstye

Reaction score
Visit site
Ill have to come back to you with an answer as it stands in my parents garage, ill try to get there tomorrow. I have a pic though if that helps, its the connector on the leftDSC_0489.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ill have to come back to you with an answer as it stands in my parents garage, ill try to get there tomorrow. I have a pic though if that helps, its the connector on the lef

We've had a question on that plug before and I believe it was on an ABS bike. It has rubber plugs in it? It may have to do with dealer diagnosis equipment for ABS or other readings

Chalstye

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh i was thinking it maybe belonged to the blinker relays since ive read a couple of places that the manual says its there but people alwasy have it in the front fairing, thought maybe the fz6s and n used the same wiring loom so they have it possible to be at both places. Looking closer on some other pictures i had i lookes like your right and it never was connected, but it didnt have rubber plugs in it its completly open.
DSC_0483.jpg
DSC_0484.jpg

Chalstye

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay found the thread you mentioned http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-electrical/54791-what-supposed-have-been-connected-here-3.html while searching for a electrical schematic after finding the colors for the wires and got this link Unused connectors underneath ECU - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums where the picture in th first post exactly matches mine so im sure its just extra wiring for an alarm now. The wires for the unused plug were two black ones and two black ones with green dots. Thanks for the help can finally stop searching for a misplaced wires or relays now :p