Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Be ok if they spent the revenue on getting the dangerous folk and vehicles off the road:thumbup:. Never caused an accident in 21 yrs of driving/14 yrs of riding and I mostly speed:spank:. As a matter of fact the only times i get hit by other folk is when I'm stopped, not in the car or doing the speed limit:(. Basically they are trying to slow me down to make me easier to hit:eek:. That sux:shakehead:. The money's bad enough but the points setup is garbage. Some shmo that couldn't park a finger up their nose can cause accidents left, right and center but safe people like me can lose our license for being dangerous.....give me a break:disapprove:...lol....Rant complete:rant:...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Be ok if they spent the revenue on getting the dangerous folk and vehicles off the road:thumbup:. Never caused an accident in 21 yrs of driving/14 yrs of riding and I mostly speed:spank:. As a matter of fact the only times i get hit by other folk is when I'm stopped, not in the car or doing the speed limit:(. Basically they are trying to slow me down to make me easier to hit:eek:. That sux:shakehead:. The money's bad enough but the points setup is garbage. Some shmo that couldn't park a finger up their nose can cause accidents left, right and center but safe people like me can lose our license for being dangerous.....give me a break:disapprove:...lol....Rant complete:rant:...lol.
Cheers
Mike

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Great post, i am right there with you. Feel exactly the same, been riding 20 years, have had 2 accidents, neither to serious, have never caused an accident, and at the same time i have nearly been taken out by maniac drivers who dont look at all, run red lights, drive on the wrong side of the road, do u turns in dangerous places, tail gate, fail to indicate, move over on you, high beam you, etc.

Lol!

Heading down to Nelson this W/E starting tomorrow, for a fish. Won't be on for a few days (withdrawls...lol.) Ride safe.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Heading down to Nelson this W/E starting tomorrow, for a fish. Won't be on for a few days (withdrawls...lol.) Ride safe.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Am guessing your driving the car....fishing gear! Withdrawal on 2 counts....at least i am not the only one missing out on riding this week.

I thought I might get a ride in when I got back but I'm taking hits big time typing this as I've only slept around 6-8 hours since I got up Thursday morning and covered a lot of ground in the mean time:rockon:. There was a rather large grouping of assorted, mostly older, bikes heading down to a small fishing shack grouping near Pt. Mac. The first thing you notice about this town is the big, brand spanking new state of the art looking, 2 story pub as you drive in:thumbup:...lol. Loads of bikes down at the beach car park though. Didn't get a chance to stop and ask anyone what was up.
Cheers
Mike

Going for a ride tomorrow if anyone is interested, leaving my joint at 10am. Simon from Yamaha World (R6) is coming along....will be a good day for it if anyone can make it.

:thumbup:

Doh! I have to work day shift tomorrow so I'll be at work being as grumpy as I can so that they don't ask me to start early next time:spank:...lol. I'll be out and about Saturday though:thumbup:. I'm looking at taking my brother out with me with his car again as he comes from driving valiants and doesn't have a clue how fast he can corner so he follows me to keep him at a safe speed. He could just drive around me in all reality:eek:. That car is incredible:rockon:. I'm planning to end up at Victor for a coffee at some point though:cheer:.
Cheers
Mike

Will have my boy with me Saturday.....he might be up for a ride, depends what else is happening....Hmmmmm.

Just got back from today ride.we went to stifling,aldgate,mylor,echunga, strathalbyn, meadows,back thru echunga,then to hahndorf via river re,then to lobethal via oakbank,from there it was straight down lobethal road to the city.was a great ride.bit warm in full leathers and a bit windy near strath.can't wait till Sunday and the hill climb run.

I have nothing on this Sunday and have no kids so I am going for a ride, most probably will check out palmers road near Murray bridge then through Adelaide hills, any takers?

I have nothing on this Sunday and have no kids so I am going for a ride, most probably will check out palmers road near Murray bridge then through Adelaide hills, any takers?

Could be. I've got a kayak fishing event on Saturday but I'm pretty sure I'm free for Sunday. Palmers road?.....Good? It looks like the Adelaide to Mannum road is pretty twisty (gotta love Google Earth):thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Could be. I've got a kayak fishing event on Saturday but I'm pretty sure I'm free for Sunday. Palmers road?.....Good? It looks like the Adelaide to Mannum road is pretty twisty (gotta love Google Earth):thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Cool, looks like we have at least 2 new roads to ride on Sunday....:rockon:

Any other takers? I know Matt (MT-01) will be up for it, as will Gary (Z1000)....:thumbup:

LOL,if Gary Is leading the way we will all be left behind!but seriously looks like we have a decent ride brewing!as for a start time I reckon a later start is on the cards,say 12 noon from mc donalds on glen osmond rd.

Ok this Sunday's ride is looking good....Gary(z1000), Matt(MT-01), Ozzieboy (Mike - FZ6n), James (ZX-10...the guy who ran a 37sec run on a stock xt600 at the hill climb on Sunday...:eek:), me, and hopefully Stumbles, if he can get a leave pass.

Just sussing out routes & road maps, etc, does anyone know a good way to Murray Bridge not using too much of the Freeway, from Glen Osmond.

Have found a quick map of the road from Murray Bridge to Mt Pleasent, where to from there, Birdwood? or on to Mannum...input?

Ideas?

:rockon:

You know guys i use to drive trucks interstate and spent alot of time and many a weekend in our yard at Regency Pk...... What a shame i didnt have my bike and this forum then :(

Hope you have a great day out mate:thumbup:. Keeps you in the good books...lol.

I've gotten up early:(. I've gone to my yak fishos event:cheer: and now it's too early for bed so gee whiz:rolleyes:...let me think....what'll I do:rolleyes:?...lol....So I'm just about to head off down to Victor for a coffee I think:thumbup:. I'll check back in 20mins but then I'm off:rockon:.
Cheers
Mike

At gary's giving the bikes the once over before tomorrows ride.took the centre stand, looks much better!well it looks like there is just 4 definites at this point-matt,Gary,mike, and me.If the weather is anything like today it's gonna be a great ride!

Back