Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Easy solution. Live on a straight road:eek:...lol...Have to get lift there from someone then:D:thumbup:.

Well, i'm screwed then, surrounded by all manner of "twisty bits" of tarmac....just need to get through the "game of chance" that is Main Rd, Shephard's Hill Road Round-a-bout...to get there....

And trust me...that little round-a-bout coupled with the worst drivers in Australia...."blackwood drivers" is a true test of your nerve....more than once i have ridden a big tour, without any incident, until i have got to within a kilometre of home....and nearly get squished!

:eek:

WTF its not raining and no one has mentioned a ride!

Well in T-minus 2.5 hours im heading out. Anyone interested in joining in.

Im thinking (from Mount Barker) Hahdorf, bridgewater, aldgate, Crafers, Eden Hills, clarendon, Meadows, then either strath or maccy then back to barker.

Anyone wanting to meet up along the path?

Just got home from my ride too. Up to Crafers this morning, with a few Eagle runs. Then off down Upper Sturt, to Sturt Valley road, then Down to Main Road Corro Valley then up past the Cherry Gardens turnoff to Clarendon, Meadows, Strath via Bull creek then off to Echunga then Hahndorf then over to Balhanna then off to Lenswood and then Uraidla, Stirling, Cherry Gardens then Clarendon and home:rockon:.

Cruisey pace for the most part, but I did manage to get on it for the Bull Creek run...lol:cheer::rockon::thumbup:

Cheers
Mike:D

WTF its not raining and no one has mentioned a ride!

Well in T-minus 2.5 hours im heading out. Anyone interested in joining in.

Im thinking (from Mount Barker) Hahdorf, bridgewater, aldgate, Crafers, Eden Hills, clarendon, Meadows, then either strath or maccy then back to barker.

Anyone wanting to meet up along the path?

Just got home from my ride too. Up to Crafers this morning, with a few Eagle runs. Then off down Upper Sturt, to Sturt Valley road, then Down to Main Road Corro Valley then up past the Cherry Gardens turnoff to Clarendon, Meadows, Strath via Bull creek then off to Echunga then Hahndorf then over to Balhanna then off to Lenswood and then Uraidla, Stirling, Cherry Gardens then Clarendon and home:rockon:.

Cruisey pace for the most part, but I did manage to get on it for the Bull Creek run...lol:cheer::rockon::thumbup:

Cheers
Mike:D

I hate you both! Was busy working on the new shop....looking at the blue skies, a bike with nice fresh, sticky rubber....

:(

Thought I'd better post up...lol. Going for a ride on Monday along Putty road. Going to be a slow cruise with slow cornering:eek::spank::D.

Any takers?

Cheers
Mike

Thought I'd better post up...lol. Going for a ride on Monday along Putty road. Going to be a slow cruise with slow cornering:eek::spank::D.

Any takers?

Cheers
Mike

LOL! I'll be there....might take me a while to get there....but i am a very committed rider!

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm....have lost my main riding buddy for a short while.....bugger!

Ok you lot,it's time for a decent, organised group ride again....a destination ride....

Any thoughts as to where, when, and what we are going to stop and watch half way through....like a Hill Climb, or dare i say, the upcoming Australian Superbike round at Mallala, or just lunch at a decent pub....

Over to you SA Fizzers.......idea's, and, or indications of interest please.

:thumbup:

Ok you lot,it's time for a decent, organised group ride again....a destination ride....

Any thoughts as to where, when, and what we are going to stop and watch half way through....like a Hill Climb, or dare i say, the upcoming Australian Superbike round at Mallala, or just lunch at a decent pub....

Bumpity Bump Bump!

Thanks Mick......Superbikes was the one i was favouring....Mallala Pub aint bad either....

:D

Bumpity bump bump bump bump BUMP! Your all soft! Mick cannot be the only one interested.....dont you people ride your Friggin bikes! Dont you people like barbeques, or hanging out with your fellow fizzers! :Flip: to you all! lurkers, and supposedly non lurkers....surely your interested in a nice group ride.....the weather is getting better, in fact today, it was freakin awesome out on the bike.....

:spank::spank::spank:

Bloody oath mate,I left early and took the long way home today :thumbup:

My ride up & down from the hills to the city 7 back, for my meetings was simply glorious....

It's days like today, you look at the cagers and just say to yourself! "Sucked in, i have a bike"....

:rockon:

Mate I say that everyday,stuff the weather.

Had some wanker on a BMW today, shake his head at me for filtering quite slowly & safely to the front of a stationary row of traffic this arvo.....best bit was, he was wearing a 20 year old helmet with no eye protection, jeans, a windcheater, and sandles.....

I smiled and road off, knowing that i got home quicker and safer in all my gear, and with a decent helmet....

:Flip:

Back